• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glenrothes 1992

mitchshrader

Buy it. Don't wait around to read this thing, time's a wasting!

Glenrothes 1992 is a sweetish, but not very, sherried, but not hugely, oldish, but not THAT old.. fine made, well presented, good value, and better'n ya'd think.

Buy some, buy extra, buy your relatives and girlfriends some, my birthday is september 10th. :)

I got a very nicely presented bottle for 50$ approx out the door.. and it's pretty; very nice marketing.

The taste makes me want to run back and grab another bottle, that being how many I left.

It's about what Macallan 12 wishes it was. For the price, it's equal to or better than the Aberlour 15. Neck and Neck..

Bang Buck Winner, if you aren't a peathead. It's Not An Islay, It's A Speyside!

that means, it's sweet, not peat. If you love Lagavulin & Laphroaig & Ardbeg .. do NOT bother.

If you love Macallan and Glenfarclas and Aberlour 15, buy two bottles.

Yeah, I got a bottle of this and I love it. It's almost gone but I ran into it on sale for $50 and got another one! I would really like to try the 1972 but I can't find it locally :( ! This is a great everyday pour.

The 1974 and 1972 are considered the two best Glenrothes and you won't find either one easily or locally. If you want the '74 then this is one of the few that has any in stock. The '72 is getting scarce too but it should be in stock here.

I did a review of the '74 if you want to look for it.

Yeah, I got a bottle of this and I love it. It's almost gone but I ran into it on sale for $50 and got another one! I would really like to try the 1972 but I can't find it locally :( ! This is a great everyday pour.

I love this stuff, I too thought of it as along the lines of mac, but better balanced.