• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GO GIANTS!

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Congrats to the 2010 NLCS Champions! Now on to the World Series....

I know Lincecum's nickname is "The Freak" for his pitching style, but his smile lines are pretty freaky as well!!!!!!

Would have liked to seen the Cardinals in there better, but they sucked this year....

Would have liked to seen the Cardinals in there better, but they sucked this year....
With Albert they will not stay down for long.

So glad giants and rangers will be playing in this years series, it is a nice change!

Congratulations to the Giants on winning the NL! (The Giants have always been my 2nd favorite baseball team). I liked their grit and determination through the playoffs. The matchup with the Rangers could be one of the more entertaining in a while.

As for the Cardinals...if their chartered jet goes down in flames somewhere in Illinois the world will be a better place.

I'm glad for the Giants too. I was hoping for a TEX/SF World Series and it looks like I just got it.

It's always nice to see some new blood playing for the championship.

Get ready for one of the lowest Nielsen rated WS events ever...

Yeah true, why watch two underdogs battle it out for their first WS title when you could see yet another commercially purchased Yankees series :rolleyes:

As for the Cardinals...if their chartered jet goes down in flames somewhere in Illinois the world will be a better place.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought this thread was about the NY football Giants :angry:

I would've cheered on for the SF Giants to win it this year but Bonds is not on the team. So....Rangers in 7 :sign: