• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going on a Bahamas Cruise

dataz722

First, if this kind of thing is not allowed please let me know I will delete it immediately. I don't think, but could be wrong, that it would fall under the "sources" rule.

I will be going on a Bahamas cruise soon and it has stops at Nassau and Freeport. Does anyone know of any places that I could get legit Cubans? Preferably outside of the tourist area so I don't get screwed over with prices.

Thanks.

I just came from there.....save your time and money looking for real cubans unless you want the new Cohiba Edition Limitada 2010 Piramide and Robusto maduros. Go to Goldie's on the fish fry and try the conch fritters. Then grab a six pack of Kalik Gold and walk your ass to Junkaroo Beach. Best time I had in Nassau was smoking a Padron 44th while watching my kids play in the water. In other words, bring some smokes with you

I just came from there.....save your time and money looking for real cubans unless you want the new Cohiba Edition Limitada 2010 Piramide and Robusto maduros. Go to Goldie's on the fish fry and try the conch fritters. Then grab a six pack of Kalik Gold and walk your ass to Junkaroo Beach. Best time I had in Nassau was smoking a Padron 44th while watching my kids play in the water. In other words, bring some smokes with you

Or grab some Strongback Stout.

You want a cigar experience in the Bahamas? When you stop in Nassau, go to the Graycliff Hotel and check out their rolling room. Grab a couple cigars there.

I was afraid thats how it was going to be in any resort or tourist area. I guess I will just have to wait until my next trip to Canada.

Havana Humidor on Paradise Island has a nice selection of CCs...definitely more authentic than the selection at Senor Frogs. Every expensive due to the big markup and tobacco taxes on top of it, but if you are dead set on a CC, it is the only place that I would go in the area. Just bring a big wallet.

Havana Humidor on Paradise Island has a nice selection of CCs...definitely more authentic than the selection at Senor Frogs. Every expensive due to the big markup and tobacco taxes on top of it, but if you are dead set on a CC, it is the only place that I would go in the area. Just bring a big wallet.

Eh, its not that big of a deal to me, I would like to try them but its not worth that much to me. I go to Cancun every other year and the prices there were outragous and I would assume that Havana Humidor is probably about the same. Just not worth it. I saw a Montecristo in cancun that was going for over $40US.

I guess I'm confused on how this isn't discussing Cuban sources/retailers? Good advice to bring your own, but the question probably shouldn't have been asked in the first place.

I guess I'm confused on how this isn't discussing Cuban sources/retailers? Good advice to bring your own, but the question probably shouldn't have been asked in the first place.

I wasn't sure of that which is why I had said so in the first post. I have no problem having the thread deleted if needed, I am not trying to cause any problems. I didn't know if "sources" were anything or just places/people you can get to send you some.

No big deal, bud. You got some good advice in the first couple of posts. And threads don't get deleted here, it's looked poorly upon. If all mistakes are erased, no one will ever learn from them so they are left up. Hope you have a nice cruise.

Just go to the nearest market, and look for a guy holding a 5-pack of Cohibas in a glass top box. Easy to get CC's in ole Mexico, you just might have to pay $2-$3 a piece for em though! :thumbs: :D

Brandon