• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be a daddy...She's been Induced!

Congrats Jake, your life is about to get a lot crazier but imo it is an experience not to be missed

Congrats. You just saved yourself a couple years of grey hair from what I hear. Hope all goes well.

Congrats! I have twin boys, hey are a handful but worth it.

I love the smell of "Baby Gold" in the morning! :)

I wish you the best birthing thingy.

I delivered my first born son, Joel, 30 years ago in a the Bryn Mawr birthing center.

Hopefully, you guys won't repeat my oldest daughter's "bathroom floor" situation: :laugh:

BRoom.jpg

Hope all goes smoothly in the pregnancy. Think he's ready for this football helemt?

41JN8NCF1YL._SL160_.jpg

Found out this morning, it's a boy!!!

:D

Congrats. You just saved yourself a couple years of grey hair from what I hear. Hope all goes well.

A friend of mine put it this way: "With a boy, you only have to worry about one penis."

Congrats on the news! My son is going to be 19 months old in a few days. Best 19 months of my life so far. Keep the camera batteries charged and the memory card empty!

This book was an excellent read. Both practical and funny.

Well....we came to the hospital about 11pm because my girlfriend was not feeling well. The admitted her to triage and her blood pressure was an unbelievable 175/ 98, then it dropped to 162/ 89. The doctor on call said to induce, because well, let's be honest....that is a ridiculous BP level.

So, as it sits, I should be a father within the next 24 hours. Wish us luck! :thumbs:

Congratulations Jake! :thumbs:

P.S. That's a lot of cigars to hand out here. 11,120 CP members. :whistling:

Congrats Jake! I hope it all goes well. :thumbs:

I bet you sure hate the waiting by now. :p I know , I have been there also. My wife was induce into labor with our last daughter.

Can't wait to see the pictures of the little one!

Best wishes to you, your gal and most importantly your child. Can't wait to meet your new son. :thumbs:

Good luck Jake! Hope all is going well!

Best Wishes to you and your family.....

Enjoy life, every minute of it..........