• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to London

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
So, it appears as thought I'll probably be in London for a week or so this summer in between my Polish stay, and, I was wondering if anyone has any tobacconists to recommend besides, of course, the Davidoff and Dunhill stores in London.

Which got me to thinking, shouldn't this board compile a list of the best/our favorite tobacconist in certain areas for those of us that travel? I have a feeling it'd be quite the list.

Sorry, the Davidoff store is the only one I've visited in London.

But I like your idea about the top tobacconist sites around.

Maybe like a pushpin map or something.

There is several there but I cant remember the locations now. At the time, Davidoff was the easiest to visit. Its a nice shop with a small humidor. The prices in London, you better take a 2nd and 3rd mortage out on the house to buy some smokes there. :laugh: If you like pipes, Davidoff rocks for this. But i havent been to London since 2003. I hope you enjou it. :D

J.J. Fox (19 St James's Street) is in the St. James area where Davidoff and Dunhill is. They also have a shop on the first floor of Harrod's. :thumbs:

I too was going to say, go to J.J. Fox. They're the best choice for a cigar shop in London.

I was going to recommend JJ Fox, but the one they have in Dublin had sold some fake ISOM's so I didnt recommend them as an option of 100% authenticity.

If you want to see an impressive scotch store then check out The Whisky Exchange.

The Whisky Exchange
Unit 35, Waterside Trading Centre
Trumpers Way, Hanwell
London W7 2QD

Contact Mitchell at cgars ltd. and he'll have smokes waiting for you at your hotel. UK prices of course, but they'll be top notch. :) Then had over to Che's and see if you can catch him sipping the finest scotch in London. :)

I was going to recommend JJ Fox, but the one they have in Dublin had sold some fake ISOM's so I didnt recommend them as an option of 100% authenticity.

Wow..... JJ Fox is one of the top regarded retailers in the UK. I have never heard of them selling fakes. The cave at Fox's is second to only a few in the world.....

Glad Matt pm'ed me. Sorry for the wrong information. Its another shop I was thinking about thats in Dublin that had this problem and not the JJ Fox Shop. Again, thanks Matt. it made me find that post and correct my post as I left it as is. I have been to the JJ Fox in Dublin which is across the street from Trinity College and the Peterson Pipe place. It was a small shop but had a great selection. I havent been to the one in London. Again, was thinking of a different shop. My bad. :blush:

I loved Harrods when I was in London that corner walk in was way to cool. But I agree with MattR Mitchell @ cgarsltd is good people and will take good care of you. UK prices are a bit over the top though :whistling:

I can also vouch for JJ Fox. Nice store and nice folks. Purchased a pipe there a few months back.