• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Phoenix this weekend

Dr. Marneaus

I drive a station wagon
I'll be in Phoenix this weekend, any places i should check out? I don't get out that way too often. I'm going to be staying with a friend of mine who now smokes as much as I do...just a few months ago I gave her her first cigar, and I created a monster haha.

So, any good places to check out? Suggested B&Ms?? Anyone up for a smoke and a drink?

What part of town? Stogie Cutter in Gilbert is nice.....small....but nice.....they serve Beer and Wine.

I was there a year or two ago and hit this place... Ye Olde Pipe Shoppe on Camelback. Small place, but nice. guys were more than happy to ship some TAA 2007 cigars home tom me once I got back (they are a TAA event site)

Also, there are a few CP guys there... haven't seen them around much tho so hopefully they see this thread soon. I'm probably heading down again this Feb so report back how it goes!!

I'll be in Tempe, near ASU for the most part, but my friend grew up in Phoenix so she knows her way around.

If you like Pepin's, you have to go to Cigar King in Scottsdale. They exclusively carry a Pepin cigar named Habana Leon. IMO, it is Pepin's best cigar.

Agreed. Cigar King is a good place as well. Tinderbox near Fiesta Mall is decent, but there is no drinking, Big Sticks has a wide selection of sticks (though their attitude is less than stellar imo) and don't serve drinks. I have been told by others that Ambassador's, Hilands and Shades of Havana are also nice places.