• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golf Course Cigars

normally I smoke whatever I have, I prefer some type of churchill for the length, the most recent smoke was a rocky patel decade torpedo, it matched well with my round.

normally I smoke whatever I have, I prefer some type of churchill for the length, the most recent smoke was a rocky patel decade torpedo, it matched well with my round.

I love the RP Decade. Have you tried the new 2010 LE yet?

I like to smoke a medium bodied Churchill. I seem to end up with a lot of those in the humidor because I don't ordinarily have the time to devote to a 100+ minute smoke. The golf course guarantees me 4-5 hours, and a Churchill can easily be fit in on the front/back nine.

I usually won't take anything too nice. I like larger ring gauge and longer cigars to last me a full 9. I really like the famous 3ks, Benchmades, and Brickhouses for the golf course. If it is a nice day maybe a monti #2 or another torp will get torched, Havana VI, King B, Padilla, etc. :thumbs:

Brandon

Lately, Gran Habano 3 Siglos ( picked up on a clearance sale), Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage 2nds, and Padilla Hybrid 2nds. Nice large cigars that last a while and not to expensive, so if I drop, lose or forget it it is not a big loss.

I have a box of the Gran Habano Corojos in the cooler. Great smokes IMHO. They've been in there for almost 2 years. I haven't had one in a LONG time! Thanks for reminding me! I bet they are quite tasty now!

Golf? I play golf (albeit poorly) just to be able to smoke more cigars. Like others, I simply grab whatever I fancy that day.

John