• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GOLF

Tiger Woods
Jack Nicklaus
Arnold PalmerTiger as #1 b/c the competition today is as hard as it has ever been, IMHO. Jack and Arnold is a close call for 2nd place, but I say Jack b/c I am biased as I live near a course he is building right now. All these guys though are legends and will always be such.About Tiger, I haven't been keeping up lately, what has he been doing?

1. Tiger
2. Nicklaus
3. JonesI think they were the best of their times and in their primes could be winning regular today.

IMHO it is almost impossible to compare Tiger to Nicklaus, Jones etc. While I do believe that competition is stronger today than in the past, technology has also aided todays players. Imagine Jack, in his prime with the clubs, balls and Nike sponsorship (LMAO). But, I still think what Tiger does is amazing and he will continue to amaze us.

I would pay big money to watch any three of them at once on the same course! That would be nice, even though Arnold and Jack would have a slight disadvantage to Tiger.