• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good clean adult fun

The Hillbilly HERF is going to be a blast this year, isn't it?

:sign:

:0 OH man! Alan, you rebel!! :laugh: :sign:

When I was 13 or 14 I took all the black powder out of a ton of black cats and put it in a little plastic ball about the size of a billiards ball and sealed it up nice and tight. My dad and I put it under an old plastic trash can and the thing blew that trash can to pieces. It was hilarious.

When I was 13 or 14 I took all the black powder out of a ton of black cats and put it in a little plastic ball about the size of a billiards ball and sealed it up nice and tight. My dad and I put it under an old plastic trash can and the thing blew that trash can to pieces. It was hilarious.

Sounds like a friend of mine in Seattle who was filling ping pong balls with powder from his reloading supplies for the forth. Being in Massachusetts, I don't get to have fun here but I did promise to build him a nice electrolysis setup for next year. He was really impressed with my hydrogen powered potato cannon, and I think he's planning on doing something impressively dangerous next year.

So long as I don't have to fix the craters or drive him to the ER, I don't really mind.

Amateurs! Black powder isn't that hard to come by.

Doc.

Amateurs! Black powder isn't that hard to come by.

Doc.

Yeah I found cans of the stuff at a local store and experimented a bit with PVC pipe. My blackcat project was more of a "can I do this?" type of thing.

Never heard of The Works bomb. Pretty cool. Back when I was a teenager, it was lighter fluid and some beer cans taped together shooting tennis balls. Of course, back then, any kid could buy lighter fluid and beer cans were real cans!

Later, when I got older, I built a potato cannon out of PVC and charged it with air. The cool thing about building a air-cannon is they aren't classified as a real weapon and since they don't explode, they aren't explosives either.

I still have the air cannon out in the garage.

Never heard of The Works bomb. Pretty cool. Back when I was a teenager, it was lighter fluid and some beer cans taped together shooting tennis balls. Of course, back then, any kid could buy lighter fluid and beer cans were real cans!

Later, when I got older, I built a potato cannon out of PVC and charged it with air. The cool thing about building a air-cannon is they aren't classified as a real weapon and since they don't explode, they aren't explosives either.

Mine was made out of Fanta root beer cans. We called them Polish cannons. That was when it was cool (and ignorant, stupid, and moronic) to make fun of anybody of Polish heritage. It's still in at corner in my parents basement. Wouldn't try setting it off anymore, though.

Mine was made out of Fanta root beer cans. We called them Polish cannons. That was when it was cool (and ignorant, stupid, and moronic) to make fun of anybody of Polish heritage. It's still in at corner in my parents basement. Wouldn't try setting it off anymore, though.

Made one of these recently......it's hard to find cans with a solid rim on top and bottom. Shooting tennis balls was fun....it often blew up the cannon though from the pressure.

I would hate to see what tannerite would do to a mailbox.
I don't know if I would ever buy this stuff online, but it sure is bad ass!
To show you what it can do, click on the link below.

tannerite video