• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Day Fishing

LOCAL669

One of the advantages of being laid off is tons of fishing time!! Today was one of those days were I love to be a bass hound. While enjoying a few good cigars I was able to reel in a 4.5 pound and 2.5 largemouth bass out of a local thru way. I going to try to post some pictures later when the wife gets home. Both were caught of a 5" white worm.

Any other bass fishers out there? And what is your lure of choice?

Was out yesterday fishing and they loved popping frogs caught a 3 that were under 4lbs ??? 1 that was 7.5lbs :D and the best one was 10.3lbs :p will be going back soon :thumbs:

Was out yesterday fishing and they loved popping frogs caught a 3 that were under 4lbs ??? 1 that was 7.5lbs :D and the best one was 10.3lbs :p will be going back soon :thumbs:

Wow, we don't get ones that big in Jersey!! Nice.

Shoot me a PM next time you go fishing, it's been ages since I've gone out and would love to get back into it and have someone that knows what they're doing give me a few tips!

Sure no problem just a old pond behind the library in Kaufman they are hitting on just about anything

One of the advantages of being laid off is tons of fishing time!! Today was one of those days were I love to be a bass hound. While enjoying a few good cigars I was able to reel in a 4.5 pound and 2.5 largemouth bass out of a local thru way. I going to try to post some pictures later when the wife gets home. Both were caught of a 5" white worm.

Any other bass fishers out there? And what is your lure of choice?

Check out this website-

Fishing Website

It has my brother on it. It is a great website he is a huge bass fisherman :).

Jim

Sometime in the past month
Day #1
Me, in the red kayak caught a 41lb White Sea Bass on a 7x salas.

here is another picture of it

Day #2

43 lb White Sea Bass, off the kayak with a jimijig.

Here is another pic

Day #3

40 lb White Sea Bass, off the kayak with a jimijig.

I have enough White Sea Bass in my freezer for a long time.

Good God man, I used to try fishing out of my kayak on the lake and would almost tip myself over trying to pull in a 3lb bass!