• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Evening

jcpyro

My appologize for those who are not and i hope things get better, but I am thoroughly enjoying mine.

The wife will not be home until late. The first decently temperatured evening this summer. (those in AZ will understand). So, I am sitting on my back patio smoking a AVO Signature Longsdale and enjoying a decent glass of cognac.

The AVO is a beautifully constructed cigar, flawless wrapper and very little veining. Lighting was a breese and the burn was perfect. Just a slight draw returned a decent billow of smoke. On to the taste.

I am a newb so my palate is not as refined as i would like it but here it goes. The first half of this cigar was reletively mild but very smooth. A slight nutty flavor. The second half of this cigar gets a little stronger just breaking into medium stregth having a good earthy flavor and a sharp finish.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this cigar. Though milder then my usual smoke this now nub did its duty graciously and provided a very relaxing evening. I will definately enjoy these again. :thumbs:

I have staked claim on my back patio lately. I get home home and sit on the patio with my dogs, my laptop, and a fine smoke. The only time it gets better is when I have company there to enjoy the smoke with.

Nice review! Our neighborhood got pounded. We were in direct line of the storm. Trees blown over, roofs flying off, etc. How is your neck of the woods? My wife commented how nice it was outside. Thats what those monsoons are supposed to do here. Cool things off.

Ree

Not a drop of rain, but a really good breeze :)

UTK, I agree sitting around with some good friends is a wonderfully time. Call me strange but i also rather enjoy sitting back by myself and fully concentrating on these great cigars

I like the AVO signatures too.

Now a little more about that cognac. :rolleyes: