• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good "Everyday" Cigar

joeyunity

i attempted to do a search on this subject but came up with nothing although i remember seeing topics on this a while back. I am looking for a good everyday AKA cheap cigar. smoking the $5-$15 sticks is becoming a bit much when i am just trying to enjoy a quick smoke and do not have the adequate time to justify a "better smoke". i ordered a couple from Famous on my last order but they were crap. One showed up falling apart and the others either pulled horribly or just simply had issues. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. THANKS!!!

Personally, my favorite sub-$5 smokes are the 5-Vegas 'A' series (particularly the Atomic size).
thumbs-up.gif

SLR Maduro Rothschilde 5x54 for under $2.50 each. I've smoked hundreds of them and never had an issue with any.It isn't a short smoke though, you'll need an hour to finish it.

I like the Punch London Club maduro.. Box of 25 for $40ish

I like the Oliva Special "G"

quick smoke and you can get 50 to a box at around 140 or less.

Padron 2000 can be had for about $4.00.

CAO Gold, Oliva Serie 'G', Punch Rothschild Oscuro, Hoyo De Monterrey (all NCs) are usually around $3-5 apiece.

Flor De Oliva, Indian Tabac, and Sancho Panza can be had for even cheaper, usually somewhere between $30-50 a bundle/box.

Thanks everyone. i decided to order a box of Sancho Panza & a box of Punch London Club based on your recommendations. thank you for the assistance!

Padron 2000 Maduro would be my best recommendation. It's hard to go wrong with ANYTHING Padron.

I just saw that you ordered the Panza's and London Clubs. They are solid sticks. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Make sure to post a review when you get em in, so others who have the same question will have a good point of reference and answer.

Edit to add.

I'm going always answer this the same way: Arturo Fuente Chateau Sungrown

Padron 2000....without question.

Buy a box of regular wrappers, and a box of maduro wrappers. Split the boxes so they are 50 / 50, regular / maduro. Put one down to age and start in on the other. By the time you finish the first box, the second will have some nice down time on it and you will be rather surprised what a short nap will do for these smokes.

Never had a bad one, never a plugged one. Smoked one last night, in fact.

One man's opinion - B.B.S.

what he said! I just got another box for christmas, but they are for those long 2 hour break days. I also found out about
LINKY can't get any cheaper than that. I only had one bad cigar, and for less than a $1 each, I don't mind tossing it if it gets too cold, the fiance calls or I have to get back to work. I smoke my $5-40 sticks when I can kick my feet up and enjoy. Besides they are still a. fuente's right!

Thank u again, wes888 for putting me on to these...

Hmmm.. Ok, I'll go with the Ebonics answer....

I'm going answer this, this way, also: Arturo Fuente Sun-Grown Royal Salute

I just picked up a box of Arturo Fuente Chateau Vintage Maduro, and a box of La Aurora 1495 Series Churchill's as my everyday cigars.