• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be an official post padding thread without CC or myself :p Although Wurm hit 50 post yesterday and is fast becoming the PB of our time if he keeps it up. :laugh:

Wow a PB reference! Well good morning to all, since I haven't post padded in a while.

BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY! :p

I never post without something meaningful, enriching, or inspirational to add. Anyone (but Cheekie)who has more than 1.9 posts per day is a post whore!

Oh, and good morning.

Well good morning all. I woke up to the apartment being a cool 45 degrees. I decided to air the place out after the heavy bombardment since Sept 2005. I just brewed a fresh cup of coffee since pot of coffee just tastes wacked to me. Havent had a cigar in almost 2 days so I guess I need to correct that. So heres another good morning to you from me. :)

Mr Peat said:
Well good morning all. I woke up to the apartment being a cool 45 degrees. I decided to air the place out after the heavy bombardment since Sept 2005. I just brewed a fresh cup of coffee since pot of coffee just tastes wacked to me. Havent had a cigar in almost 2 days so I guess I need to correct that. So heres another good morning to you from me. :)
[snapback]295757[/snapback]​

Why the fast?

Today, my wife and daugher are not feeling well, so I stayed home to tend. I've smoked three already. The last was a Connie that I quite enjoyed, despite the bite in the first inch.

AVB said:
It can't be an official post padding thread without CC or myself :p Although Wurm hit 50 post yesterday and is fast becoming the PB of our time if he keeps it up. :laugh:
[snapback]295711[/snapback]​

Bet Purobrat never posted until 3am because of not being able to sleep from a broken rib :sign:

All you post padders need to get a life.

Am i in the top 10 for today? :)

Good morning everyone and as you thought, the coffee is on. We got hit pretty hard with the snow yesterday so the boss, one of the other warehouse supervisors and myself decided at noon to close down the warehouses and get home. The MPs at the gate told us that on 9W (2 lane road in each direction that goes over the mountain) there were a number of accidents already and to be very careful. There is another road that goes around the mountain that follows the Hudson River (route 218) to Cornwall was our choice then. The only problem was that it was not touched by the snow plows yet. I followed the boss and half way over he went off the road and pancaked the passenger side of his new Hyundai Azera Limited (website link below) into a 3 foot concrete barrier.

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/azera/trim/limited.aspx

I have a 92 Jeep Wrangler and the angle he was stuck, there was no way to pull him out. We called a tow truck and that took a while as well. About 45 minutes later, I made it home. Got changed into my outdoor winter attire and proceeded to smoke my first ceegar of the afternoon. The rest is history as the day went on with shoveling, cleaning of the automobiles and ceegar smoking....... :D :thumbs: :p

I hope it doesnt snow too much up here in MA. But I'm sure it will, just because winter hates me. (more like I hate winter, but shhh!)
I will appologize however, because I am responsible for any crappy weather coming to NewEngland in the next few days...I washed my car yesterday. (Where theres a clean car theres sure to be some crappy weather!)
I decided to try and get rid of the, what I now see are "Blah" cigars yesterday. Smoked the "Heaven" honey-nut cigar I had, probably gonna get rid of the Kaluha cigar today. Now I've just gotta start making a list of cigars to buy. Good ones, though.

Atlanta is getting hit with bad weather too, Yesterday in the low 70's and today might hit the 66 mark without a cloud in the sky :p

speedingpenguin said:
I washed my car yesterday. (Where theres a clean car theres sure to be some crappy weather!)
[snapback]296165[/snapback]​

Ah… the washing of the car curse! I am planning on getting a car wash today during my lunch, my black car looks white because of the road salt. This week in Toronto is supposed to be sunny and around 0 Celsius. So if it ends up snowing we know whose fault it is. :)

AVB said:
[snapback]295711[/snapback]​

I thought he is his (PB) second more improved reincarnation, NO? ???

hudsonvalley said:
I never post without something meaningful, enriching, or inspirational to add. Anyone (but Cheekie)who has more than 1.9 posts per day is a post whore!

Oh, and good morning.
[snapback]295754[/snapback]​

Well good mornin' to you as well Hudson. BTW I couldn't agree more with you (on both counts) :thumbs:

Wurm said:
Bet Purobrat never posted until 3am because of not being able to sleep from a broken rib :sign:
[snapback]295899[/snapback]​

Like I said new and improved model the PB-2000 in action! ;) :rolleyes:

Ahh yeah can't complain about Chicago weather, we've been having it good here this winter ... hope it continues especially this weekend. :thumbs:

Cheers mates

It hasn't rained in in a month and everything is burning up. Maybe I shouls go out and wash the car and smoke a cigar then it might rain.

Good morning all and the Esspresso coffee is great. I made a full pot which should keep me going all day. I would love to go to the LI / NY / NJ Herf today but the boss said yesterday that we are working OT. He said that if your not sick or don't have an adequate excuse, don't plan on working the next OT scheduled either. Like I said, wish I could make it to the herf but I can also use the extra $$$$$$ a bit more....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Have fun fellas!!!!!

wow, I just woke up (Was out with some co-workers and this girl i'm interested in till about 3:30am), and its BEAUTIFUL outside. Or at least it looks that way. Its probably below freezing outside, but there doesnt seem to be much wind cause none of the trees are swaying, and the skys are BRIGHT blue with only a few clouds! I'm happy! Just gotta figure out what I want to do today!

Morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Decided to make a pot of Folgers Columbia Supremo today and it will go great with an AVO Signature Double Corona in a bit. Gonna get all bundled up and take a walk into town and enjoy this mornings treat as I will probably will stop by Bubba's Bagel shop and pick up a few fresh ones while I'm there. Hope everyone has a great Sunday and gets to smoke one or two of their favorites....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well, it's the begining of another week and looking at the weather forecast, it should be a little warmer than last week. They are predicting rain towards the end of the week but they are also calling for tempatures in the mid to upper 60s on Saturday. I'm gonna be callin' Mr. Jerry at Killer Beans this week to place an order since I have a fresh pot on every morning and I don't want to run out. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to smoke a few of thier favorites and wash em' down with a few cold ones. Lastly, Anthony anytime brother........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.