• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good or Bad ?

Famous gave me the run-around in shipping to my APO. There are too many good folks on here who have no problems getting me my smokes, so I'm finished doing business with Famous.

It's been said before but I'll say it again. Smaller retailers, like some of the ones who support this forum, will give you better quality and more personal service. Most of the quality issues, in my opinion, are because the smaller ones don't pull from huge warehouses and inventories that don't keep the cigars as well. I get consistently better quality from smaller retailers and can't think of another reason why this may be the case.

The exception to that rule is with cigars that have been recently released. I think this may be because the cigars haven't been sitting anywhere very long yet.

It's also very nice to be able to call someone in the humidor, that smokes cigars, has a vested interest in your satisfaction, and can understand your needs to help you get exactly what you want.

I have been getting my sticks from an online retailer in Illinois and have never had a problem in the years that i have been purchasing from him.
The sticks are always looked after ( in humi bags and boxed in foam) , and shipping is dirt cheap ( considering they are sent to Australia ) and to top it off he's prices are very affordable.
I was only after advice in case I wanted to try a new retailer to get my cigars from.
Thank's for the info fellow BOTL :thumbs:

I have never had a problem with Famous Smoke Shop and I have placed a lot of orders with them.