• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good price on PAM, PAN 1964

MonkeyK

DukeCityCigars has good prices on these right now (and they are available).

Since I've exceeded my allowance for the next two months, maybe someone else can take advantage of this (and feel free to throw a PAM my way :p )

Take it for what you will; I live very close to this shop. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO HAVE BEETLE PROBLEMS. :(

I'll take your word for it Joe, but just for perspective, my experience is different. I ordered my first two boxes of cigars from them (Sancho Panza Valiente and Quixote). They were helpful (I asked for advice since I was looking for cigars to distribute when my daughter was born --for novices. Note: they did try to suggest CAO Gold instead) and the cigars arrived in great shape. I've ordered a couple of other times. Everything arrived quickly and in good shape.

A buddy of mine has bought from there before and didnt have any problems...
But that dont mean others ran into problems.

-matt

Just givin' some first hand knowledge! ;) I am glad you have had positive experiences with them :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
smokers only said:
cvmfour said:
Sure do wish they had more PAM's and I'd consider a split.
Are they all out?

-matt
They only have the Monarca in stock in Maduro. ???
I have a whole box of the Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Superior Natural, I havent put it in my walk in yet...

I havent tried one yet, are they good?

maybe we can do a little trade or so :)

-matt

Back