• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goodbye....for now

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
Many of you might remember me secretly launching strikes with the forces up here in Alaska, I've been absent from this forum for a while because I've been spending time with family. I was activated for Iraq and leave in a few hours. You'll be hearing more from me in the near future quite a bit. I'm told there is a lot of down time and I plan on surfing and yes smoking some fine cigars. Some forum members wanted to know my address it is:
SSgt. Todd K. Bowey
506 AEG/ECES
APO AE 09359
Just to let you know a little about the group I'm travelling with, I'm in the Alaska Air National Guard where I am a firefighter. There is 26 firefighters going 4 professional firefighters, 3 cops, and a lot of no expirenced kids who will get a quick lesson on how to fight mr. smokey. We're only going for a few months (4) and are planning on coming home towards the end of January.
Swissy if you could pass this address to the rest of the boys at work I would appreciate it.
Thats all for now, I'll talk to you all real soon.
Todd Bowey :cool:

Good luck to you while you are over there. Be safe and watch out for each other while in country. The real down side is that Cigar Pass is blocked on all AF computers.

Watch out for each other over there Todd and God Speed...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck. Be safe and will talk to you soon.

Please keep in touch.

Take care and be safe, remember why you are there and don't forget to vote!

Good luck over there. Come back in one piece. We appreciate everything you guys do.

Brandon

My family and I will think of you and your brave brothers in arms each time we enjoy a smoke on our porch, as it is your dedication, sweat, blood and tears that allow us to enjoy our freedoms. God's Speed.