• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goodbye to my brother Kevin

Swifty

Dismember
I have been meaning to make this post sooner but I didn't know how. I still don't. Some of you who have been to events at the Outlaw may remember meeting him. There are at least a few from the KC crew I know for sure have shared some very good times with him. He went missing on Friday. Police found his car on Saturday night and found his body Sunday in a wooded area not too far from his car. Suicide. He was 33 years old and left behind a wife and 2 daughters ages one and five. I called Brent last night and asked him to see if any of the KC crew would be willing to get together for a small herf after the weekend as I will be needing a break from family. I don't know what else to say but the video in the following link sums up my feelings.

RIP MY BROTHER

LINK

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. May your memories be your comfort

Holy #$%^&* Khris!!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear about this... it got to be tough, more than most anyone can imagine.

My thoughts are with ya, brother.

My condolences, prayers to you and your family

Sorry to hear of your loss! My thoughts will be with you and your family.

My sincere condolences to you and your family

Sorry to hear the tragic news. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear Khris, truly sorry. Thinking about how I'd feel and watching the video, seemed to drive it home. My condolences.

I am so sorry to hear this, Khris. My condolences and thoughts are with you and your family. If you need anything at all, you've got my number. Don't hesitate to use it.

My condolences, Khris. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

All I can think of is your parents. My biggest fear is to have to bury one of my kids. My condolences, Khris.

Doc.

Sorry to hear that Khris. I remember him from the events and all the crazy stories you both told. Condolences to you and the family.

My condolences to you and your family, Khris. I did get a chance to meet your brother and enjoyed chatting with him. As I said to you in my Facebook message, if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know. Hopefully we can get together before you leave town. Take care!

Hey Khris, You already know if there is anything you need a hand with up here in Minn while you are in KC let me know. Work is aware of your situation, and I am sure between me and Dave we will get you covered with whatever you need. Kevin was a cool guy, and I enjoyed my time around him, I am sorry for you and the families loss.

Joe G

So sorry to hear the sad new Khris, thoughts and prayers sent to your entire family.