• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Google Wave

21? You a BMOC or something?
laugh.gif

What is this? I've received several invites, but have no idea what Google Wave is...can someone please tell me so I don't have to Google it?
laugh.gif

I don't mean sound obtuse, but if you don't already have some idea what it is, you don't need it.

21? You a BMOC or something?
laugh.gif

Haha, I dont know why... Ive had Google Wave for about 3 months now, I started with 12 invites I think, gave those all away, 24 hours later I had 12 more, I gave those all away, then they gave me 24...

I remember Gmail starting this way about what.... 7 years ago?

I remember Gmail starting this way about what.... 7 years ago?

Mid-2004 if I recall correctly. I wanted in and didn't know anyone, so I bought an invite from eBay for like $3.

Yes, that seems about right. I had to buy one from a guy at work, who was selling them on Adult related websites for some sort of Photographic payment.... just to clarify I paid for mine with cash. :D

Thanks Bruce! This looks interesting so far, and may be a useful tool as my business counterparts are on the west coast.

PM sent - interested in looking at maybe using Wave to play tabletop RPGs with our buddies in the States.

I have a few Google Wave invites and I believe a couple of Google voice invites left........first PM's get them. :thumbs:

I don't mean sound obtuse, but if you don't already have some idea what it is, you don't need it.

I googled it, and you're right. I don't need it. Just can't see my mommies group getting the most out of it.

Obtuse, as opposed to your standard direct?;)