• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a New Job Thank God

Petthefish

Well I did it. I managed to get a new job it is going to be tight around here for a few months so the Humidor will have to sit empty for a bit. but in the long run this new job is less stress then the old one (some of you know the story behind that) But in the long run after the training is over I will be back at what I am currently making with full benefits I have to praise the Lord for this it has been a long hard 7 years at the job I am at now and when the Dr. Told me a few weeks back I need a new job or it will kill me. Well I did not know what to do. This lady called me out of the blue she had seen my resume on some place I posted it. and she wanted me to meet with the owner. By time I got home from the interview they had called and offered me the job. I even demand a bit more pay then they wanted to start out at and they gave it to me. So I could use a few prayers as my family and myself make the switch. It will be hard paying for my medication for the next few months till the benefits kick in but in the Long run I really to believe the Lord will provide for us. Thank you all for the prayers in the past. God does work in strange ways rp

Glad to hear things are working themselves out Ryan. Stay positive and you'll be fine bro.

Congrats Ryan thats great, especially today where a lot of people are losing their jobs. It sounds like things are going to be getting better from here on in. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing good things to come for you and your family.

Sam

Congrats Ryan. I wish you nothing but good luck in your new position and your health.

Congrats dude. Time's are tough and to have this kind of opportunity is awesome.

Congratulations! I've been unemployed a few times in the past and I know how devastating it can be!

Way to go!!!! Some good news, amongst so much bad. I'm really glad this worked out for you and your family!

-Aaron

Congrats on the new position. Hopefully this year can bring you success and happiness.

Thats fantastic news man! Good to hear! I know I don't know you but its awalys nice to hear/see when things work out for people :D

Glad to hear things are working out. Job cuts are coming at the end of next month, so I have my fingers crossed I don't become a statistic.