• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Me - Again

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
Got home from the golf course and found another surprise delivery. I noticed the return addy was from my friend Gonz. I was a little confused though why he would drive all the way to Albuquerque, New Mexico to mail it. The packaging revealed this is clearly the work of someone with a bondage background. After a bit of struggling and cussing the fact I loaned out my large tubing cutter, I managed to get to the heart of the package. BTW, Mrs. Duglynukem doesn't let me open packages in the house any more.

Thank you very much for the nice selection of sticks. I will enjoy one today while playing golf.

camera04052012016.jpg

The plot thickens:

camera04052012017.jpg

Sheesh. Can you imagine what an X-Ray of this package would look like?

camera04052012020.jpg

Note the use of copious amounts of Liquid Nails... (Oh, and note the, slightly inadequate pipe cutter)

camera04052012023.jpg

Looks like the Newbies found a FOG that has actual tools and knows how to use them. :laugh:

I don't know. Those tools look pretty new! Probably P&E'd the job and went out and got the necessary tools. (Or are they a part of the RONCO FOG survival Kit?) :laugh:

Nice one Kids....couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

I really enjoying watching the evolution of these bombs....it's like this bunch of Noobs are obsessed with watching reruns of "This Old House".....

btw, its funny man....package I received today is in the identical box, and its from YOU!

Doug Thompson, Bettendorf, Iowa....

clever clever

Should've foamed the wire fence then it would've been a helluva good bomb.

Should've foamed the wire fence then it would've been a helluva good bomb.

I think they engineer the package to the skill level of the recipient. If they would have foamed the wire, I would still be looking at it like a 'dog staring at a fan'.