• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got my CRA Sampler today!

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Just wanted to share with those of you that might be considering this purchase from CRA. CRA Sampler #1

What do you guys think of the selection?

ASHTON VSG - smoked before

CAO Lx2 Rosado Especiale - haven't smoked before

Casa Fernandez - haven't smoked before

Davidoff Avo Classic #2 - smoked before

Drew Estate Liga Privada No. 9 - smoked before

General Cigar's Punch – CRA Blend - smoked before

La Flor Dominicana LG – CRA Blend - haven't smoked before (smoked double ligero before)

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series™ - smoked before

Rocky Patel – CRA Blend - haven't smoked before

Tatuaje - haven't smoked before

CRA_group.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

What kind of knife is that you say? My Christmas gift from my gf, my new Benchmade Torrent 890BK

890_full.jpg

890_blade.jpg

890_Body.jpg

I got one few months ago - great selection. One tip - if you have someone 18+ in the house, register them too (if you got the cash) and then you can buy a second set. When I registered my son, he also got two additional sticks from th pack for signing up.

John

I just joined. Got 2 free sticks! Now all I need is my member ID number to be able to order the sampler pack.

FYI - emoshun, I used your name (CP Screen Name) as the person that referred me, since it was a required field (and this thread made me go to the site).

I just joined. Got 2 free sticks! Now all I need is my member ID number to be able to order the sampler pack.

FYI - emoshun, I used your name (CP Screen Name) as the person that referred me, since it was a required field (and this thread made me go to the site).

:sign:

That's too f'n funny!

I bought the same sampler pack. I have been drooling over that Tat Black Toro. I need to smoke it.

Signed myself up yesterday. I am waiting on my member ID so I can get the sampler then start the process again. I am having my parents join and also my girlfriend. :)

I just signed up the other day. How do I order this sampler?

TIA

I can't seem to find info about the sampler on their site anymore. You can still get the 2 free sticks upon joining, but looks like the sampler is finished.

I can't seem to find info about the sampler on their site anymore. You can still get the 2 free sticks upon joining, but looks like the sampler is finished.

Bummers...looked like a good one too!!!! :(

Well I am glad I ordered mine the other day... I just looked to see if it was around as well, and it looks like they took it down.

Sampler is sold out! The rumor I've heard about 1 of the sticks that may be included in the second sampler......Wow is all I can say!

Very nice selection of cigars.
The was a very nice offer,too bad Im too late.

Awesome knife btw.

Don't worry jepe, sampler II is in the works with a nice cigar or two I know of already.

Benchmade makes the best knives. I own two and never will go back to another knife company.

Awesome sticks too.

Tell me about it, I play with it about 5 minutes or more every day, just flicking the assisted open because I love it so!
(This is pretty much what I do, this guy just happened to have a video of it.)

I just picked up some throwing knives from SOG for a good price too!

Ima smoke another today, just haven't decided which one.

Nice selection of smokes. I received the Camacho CRA. Good price for that many smokes too.