• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got the T-shirt

stewa070

My top 3:

1. Dressed up as "Barkley the Dog" for a humane society picnic.
2. Gave Blood
3. Wrote limric after limric in the hopes of a free t-shirt that is probably not a 2xl and a few smokes.

Ah hell I'd a damn near do the truffle shuffle for both!

What about giving semen, that would probably be pretty bad for a shirt.

About the only thing I could think of is...

Got drunk and told my girlfriend (now my wife) I loved her. Had to be really drunk to do it.

About the only thing I could think of is...

Got drunk and told my girlfriend (now my wife) I loved her. Had to be really drunk to do it.

You got a t-shirt for this? Crap, I was ripped off... hmmmmm.

Last time I gave blood all I got was a cup of OJ and a "I gave blood today" sticker :rolleyes:

Joined the Army. :laugh:

Seriously, I joined the Army and all I got was a lousy T-shirt. Oh, and a round of oversea shots too. :whistling:

I think I still have the shirt in a box in the basement... :laugh:

I've spend whole 8h at work plaing some stupid flash game to be the best. It was my office block's contest. Finally I was third and I get T-Shirt :p

- Signed up for a credit card
- Ran 6 miles
- Gave blood
- Forced my wife to do a "which female in the bar can chug a beer the fastest contest". (yes she won)

All of which resulted in a free T-Shirt.

You can get a t-shirt for seman donation? If that is the case I should have about 6570 t-shirts, that is if you just count once a day since I was twelve. I need a bigger closet... :D