• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Double Espresso?

rectifythis

CP; may cause dependency
Just saw the new CI mag and they have Graycliff Double Espressos. Apparently, 1 size only, rothschild, and has double the amount of ligero.

Have any of you had the chance to try one? I'll buy a couple if anyone has some. Or if someone hosts a buy I will be in for a few. I would host but the wife would definately kill me right now.

I saw those too, would be interested in a fiver if someone wants to pull the trigger.

John

FYI, at CI, the deal is a mazo of 18 Double Espressos plus 10 Professionale Robusto freebies for $199.

I had the opportunity to try a couple different sizes of the double espresso before they were rolled for sale at a Graycliff event here in town. I had a shagfoot piramides espresso, then a solomon double espresso, and the petite corona size I think it was (same size as the white label Taco). These cigars are not to be taken lightly, they will floor you. Great cigar, just VERY strong.

I'd be interested in trying the PC...that'd be hot...

Double Espresso (4.5" x 54) size is the only one I'm seeing anywhere.

Ian, how was the flavor profile in comparison to the original?

Page 49 of the catalog:

csgdbxc0.jpg

Looks tastey.

These look nice, and a great deal with the freebie ten pack, but the size isn't exactly my preference.

Just saw the new CI mag and they have Graycliff Double Espressos. Apparently, 1 size only, rothschild, and has double the amount of ligero.

Have any of you had the chance to try one? I'll buy a couple if anyone has some. Or if someone hosts a buy I will be in for a few. I would host but the wife would definately kill me right now.

I have some bundles, but have not tried them of yet. The Double Espresso does come in other vitolas, but none of them are regular production other than the Rothschild.

/andrew

I have some bundles, but have not tried them of yet. The Double Espresso does come in other vitolas, but none of them are regular production other than the Rothschild.

/andrew

Moki, are you saying you'd be willing to sell off a few or just that you have not had the chance to sample? If you do want to sell, I'll pick up a few.

Dang, I just missed this...just got home. Well, I still have a couple from our group buy...they are good.