• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Espresso Elegante (irregular production)

I find the Elegante to be more concentrated in the chocolate/espresso flavors than any other frontmark. perhaps Moki will chime in.

Wilkey

::chime:: I agree! ::chime::

I'm a huge fan of the Graycliff Expresso line, especially the PGs.

[mooch]

So, if anyone has one of these they wouldn't mind sending my way, I'll compensate you with $ or sticks, your preference. Alternatively, if anyone knows where I might be able to acquire one/some of these, that would be appreciated as well. Please PM me if you have one to spare or know where I might get one. TIA

[/mooch]

:blush:

I've been looking for some of these too. I've contacted Graycliff to see if I can get a box, but they said I would have to pick it up in person. :angry:

I've been looking for some of these too. I've contacted Graycliff to see if I can get a box, but they said I would have to pick it up in person. :angry:

Hmmm, so they have them available by the box if you are there? Might have to ask about this because my wife and I go to Nassau (Paradise Island) every Thanksgiving week.

Hmmm, so they have them available by the box if you are there? Might have to ask about this because my wife and I go to Nassau (Paradise Island) every Thanksgiving week.
That's what I got from the email.

You know it is funny - I went looking for these in person last year and I was told by all the rollers and the manager that they did not exist! :laugh:

I kept telling them - no, you don't understand I know they exist! I am glad that they at least have them down there now!

I smoked one of these a few weeks ago and it was absolutely stellar!

Last Espresso I had was in the rain too, much needed at the time. It was a nice PG, but the Pirate seems better. Sounds like the lancero is going near the top of the list. Guess I'll have to try one of those C-bid double robustos too.