• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff G2

VotTak

Hi there,
I do not intent to write a review as I'm not really good at it... Just basically wanted to share my experience.
So, here it is. Got this stick in a bunch of other sticks at CigarFest and it was sitting in my humi basically without a chance being smoked. Somehow I did not really like it's look as I'm leaning towards maduro, SG, Corojo wrappers while this G2 was not looking like one of those.
Nevertheless, it was nice evening and I decided to get something not very strong, looked at this G2 and decided to try it out, thinking that if I do not like it than I will just throw it away and get something else.
So, I light it up and ohhh... miracle... I liked this aroma, I liked the taste from the very beginning. Taste was changed a couple of times during different faze of smoking, getting more intense but not overpowering. At the end of this stick I started to think how much does it cost and who is carrying these etc... which is a good sign that I like this cigar.
Anyway, just another proof that you have to try a lot of different sticks in order to find one which will satisfy you.
That was some nice 1.5 hour spent.
As I say it is not a review, so I will not go for contruction(although have to say that construction is perfect) and draw(which is right to my tast, so, I would say "perfect" here as well) etc...

I almost won a bid on a five pack of these at the devil site. I like the blue and red labels and tried the espresso but wasn't as impressed as some people are with it.

Good review, I like the less rigid format and now I want to try the G2 even more! :p

Smoked one two days ago but with 500% humidity outside and the cigar itself being a tad too wet,I had to snip the end and dry box it for a day or two.

I love these and find your review spot on.

Thanks for the review.

I have enjoyed the few I've tried. It's a nice way to try a Graycliff cigar without paying $$ for some of them.
If you ever see the Bahiba line, give one of them a try. The Bahiba line was also by Graycliff, but they dropped the line, changed the blend a little, and made the G2s

Thanks for the review!! My graycliff experience was different, I just about tossed it after 10 mins, but since it cost so much, I held out. It turned into a great smoke, but not a 20 dollar smoke.