• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Professionale Vintage 1999 PG - 10x-->$60 (One day

just giving an update. these assholes still havent credited my card back. Ive asked more than once to have this done because Im getting charged interest. Still nothing.

thank you Bill Gates for the "back" button!

cigar.com deleted this post.

on sept 7th, I sent an email to jjackson about the one day graycliff special. told him I was THINKING about purchasing this special and wanted to know if it could be handled through him. he emailed me back and said yes.

on sept 11, I get an email saying my order was shipped. I send an email to jjackson saying I didnt order any. jjackson sends an apology saying he had been holding the cigars for someone and thought it was me. I told him it wasnt me and my card has been charged. Please credit it back as I'm getting charged interest. jjackson says no problem and im having ups return the package.

on sept 14th, I check my account and the charge is still there. I send jjackson an email again asking the for the credit. he sends an email back saying he will take care of the credit and will send a return label. A return label? I dont have any cigars or so I thought. I get home and there they are sitting on my doorstep.

on sept 20th I send ANOTHER Email asking my card to be credited. jjackson says he will get right on that and asked if the return label has gotten there. I told him not yet.

now its sept 22nd, my card has still not been credited, I still dont have a return label and Im tired of your price gouging cigar company cigars taking up room in my humidor.

Ill just get this done myself and contact the bbb and my credit card company and then let you deal with the chargeback.

Just do a chargeback. They will have to prove that you made the purchase which you didn't and that is that. I know becuase I used to sell products on the web and many people tried to screw me. Of course I had the paper work to verify their purchase.

Wow I didn't know this site was that bad. I have been looking at this site for a few weeks purely as a reference for prices and pics.
It seemed like a good deal soley on the price of those sticks.

cigar.com made good with problem. Credited my card back and told me to keep the cigars for all the trouble. I'm going to send out 3 of these to anyone interested and use the others in poker games. If anyone wants to try one, shoot me a pm.

I would suggest using a credit card that has vitual numbers. I have a Citi Bank card that has free virtual numbers. I use them for every online purchase. What they do is give you a unique credit card number that is good for one purchase, with a expired date at the end of the month. It prevents any unscrupulous vendors from making extra charges, or if a data base gets hacked you don't have to cancel your card.

The "VIRTUAL NUMBERS are a great tool, as I've mentioned it before, I think without it I'd not shop on-line. It really baffles vendors when they call and you tell them that card number is only good for the amount you stated on the order. Are you trying to charge me more?

cigar.com made good with problem. Credited my card back and told me to keep the cigars for all the trouble. I'm going to send out 3 of these to anyone interested and use the others in poker games. If anyone wants to try one, shoot me a pm.

PM sent

the graycliffs are gone. I will be sending some of these out in poker payment so come over and play. check out the texas holdem forum! Win or lose, its a great time.

Thanks for your generosity Dave! I got the package today and am looking forward to trying this one out. I doubt you will be getting it back as a payout at the poker table though :p

[/quote]The "VIRTUAL NUMBERS are a great tool, as I've mentioned it before, I think without it I'd not shop on-line. It really baffles vendors when they call and you tell them that card number is only good for the amount you stated on the order. Are you trying to charge me more? [/quote]

Brewmeister, sent you a PM.

i got mine yesterday...thank you so much for the generosity...this will be my first greycliff...doing the pee pee dance as it sits in my humidor :D