• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great American Smokeout

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
... is tomorrow. I hope it's nice out, I'd like to go light up in front of our company "Wellness Coordinator". Any else going to have a lunch time smoke?

i haven't smoked cigs in years... :laugh:

i haven't smoked cigs in years... :laugh:

I hope the hag delivering my mail takes tomorrow off from the cigs, so that I don't have to smell it when opening my mail. My cigar however, will smell fantastic! :cool:

... is tomorrow. I hope it's nice out, I'd like to go light up in front of our company "Wellness Coordinator". Any else going to have a lunch time smoke?
hmm, really? Yes, I'll burn one down. Man, kind reminds me of my days in college on April 20th. :D

What do cigs go for now days? I was a 3 pack a day guy, so that's $10 a day?

Glad I quit... for $10 a day I could smoke a PAM every day!

In NY you would have more like an 18 dollar a day habit.

Each year for the six years before I retired I would take a nice long lunch and go to the city park in the town I worked in where there was a Great American Smoke-Out Walk. I would take a seat on a park bench along the route of the walk and light up a fine cigar and have a grand time watching the looks from the walkers when they went by me.

Oh and the language that came out of their mouths when they went by! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My favorite day of the year, i call it Wussy day, when all the sheep come out to play. :D

Happy Great American Smokeout day everyone! It's quite wet outside at the moment, it's not looking as though I'm going to get a cigar in today. :( Perhaps I will go grab the Montecristo snus from home at lunch, just to make sure I get some tobacco product in on this fine day.

I have a lunchtime smoke most days. My employer is large enough that there is a patio between the buildings on our campus. I've never had a negative comment. Most tell me that the scent reminds them of a favorite relative who used to smoke cigars. You know, old Uncle Joe!

Carton of cigs goes for about 55-60 bucks in Alaska.

Funny that today is the smoke out. A friend at work is retiring and we all chipped in and bought him a box of Royal Jamaica cigars as a going away present. :)

Carton of cigs goes for about 55-60 bucks in Alaska.

Funny that today is the smoke out. A friend at work is retiring and we all chipped in and bought him a box of Royal Jamaica cigars as a going away present. :)

Bahh...A carton of smokes here is over 100...