• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great gas treatment!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have been using this stuff for years and I was convinced it saves me money. So I tried it.

I have a 2017 Accord EXL with a 4 cyl. I stopped using this stuff and my mileage over 2000 miles went down from 33 MPG to 31 MPG. I started using it again and it came right back up to 33 MPG. I checked my mileage manually to verify that the computer was accurate and it is.

Here's the math. If you buy it by the gallon it costs 25 cents per ounce. I use 4 ounces per fill up of 15-16 gallons. 480 miles/33 MPG = 14.5 gallons 480 miles/31 MPG = 15.4 gallons.

So on each fill up it saves me roughly a gallon of gas per tank. That's $4 per tank ............ and it costs me $1 per tank. I will soon be rich!

Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment <<<<< LINKY

I use Seafoam pretty regularly.

1/2 can every other oil change in the engine, and 1 can every oil change in the gas tank.

I used the Lucas stuff in the past with really good results, might have to bring that back into my regular routine.