• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great So. Calif. Steakout, Herf & Tour of Edwards AFB - DONE!

looking forward to it! afterwards headed to Vegas. figured 4 hours back to the house or 4 hours to vegas? which way to go. So Vegas won.

You'll be a little over 3 hours to Vegas from here, especially if you set cruise at 80

See you all in two weeks!

9 Days and counting!

Of those attending; Did anyone not get my e-mail with all the directions and information?

If for some reason you have not received the information from me let me know so I can send it out

I'm still mega-jealous that I can not attend. I am working on an "official" trip out there and will be expecting a debrief that includes all the unsensored and "classified" photos! LOL

I hope you all have a great time!

Cheers,

Tony

9 Days and counting!

Of those attending; Did anyone not get my e-mail with all the directions and information?

If for some reason you have not received the information from me let me know so I can send it out

Dan, I did not receive such an email, if you could resend it please!

Looking forward to this Danny. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

Looking forward to this Danny, and just a fyi, it's emoshun +1. ;)

Looking forward to this Danny, and just a fyi, it's emoshun +1. ;)

I'm almost positive I have you on the roster as bringing a guest. If I got the date of birth and all the other info from both of you then we are set. I'll look at the office tomorrow just to make sure.

I can't wait to see this. Last month I was in Florida watching Atlantis launch for the last time and a week from now I will be on the alternate landing site! Whoo hoo oh yea and we get to eat and herf after...gonna be a great day! Thanks again Danny for setting this up

I don't know about everyone else, but I am STOKED for this! Cant wait to see the Dryden facility, and see all you guys and gals! And the countdown starts.....4,3,2,1....

I have been looking forward to this event for damn here 6 months now. I hate heat but I'll be in the desert with everyone :thumbs:

I have been looking forward to this event for damn here 6 months now. I hate heat but I'll be in the desert with everyone :thumbs:

Its not gonna be that bad Shant! Luckily for us its June not Late July/August... I grew up in Palmdale and have seen temps around 115 during that time of the year. THATS something to complain about!!

The forecast calls for clear skies, breezy and a high of around 90 so it should be a nice day.

We are T Minus 2 days and counting!

Everything is on track and we are set to go. You should all have my cell phone number from the recent e-mails but if not, PM or e-mail me and I'll get it to you.

Call me on my cell if you have any questions, get delayed getting here Thursday morning, get lost or whatever.

The weather is going to be typical for this time of year; warm but not scorching hot and probably a bit windy. Click here for the forecast.

The Steakhouse is all set for our early arrival and I anticipate we should be seated on the patio and puffing away by 3:30pm.

I'm realy looking forward to seeing you all and know we are going to have an awesome day!

Danny

Anybody else coming in on Wednesday night? We could fit 2 more for the drive over to the AFB on Thursday morning.

Let me know. I will be in the hotel by 8:30 pm 6-16-10

PJ

Anybody else coming in on Wednesday night? We could fit 2 more for the drive over to the AFB on Thursday morning.

Let me know. I will be in the hotel by 8:30 pm 6-16-10

PJ

I believe there a couple more staying at the hotel.