• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings all(Noob checking in)

SabresFan

Greetings everyone. I've been lurking around reading posts for some time, finally mustered the courage to register and introduce myself. I'm a rookie cigar smoker, been smoking for about 6 months or so. I've learned some great things from this site and am amazed at how enjoyable and knowledgeable everyone is.

I've tried a pretty good variety of smokes over the past few months and some of my favorites thus far are: Punch Rare Corojo, La Vieja Habana Fumas(nice price tag also.), Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro, and Carlos Torano Exodus 1959.

I smoke with a limited budget, wifes rule not mine. So sometimes quantity over rules quality due to liking to smoke a few times per day. Currently my cooler has about 125 smokes living in it, some good and some okay.

Well I look forward to meeting everyone and learning as much as I can about my new beloved hobby CIGARS.

Welcome to CP! Any Sabres fan is a friend of mine. Well, as long as you're a BILLS fan too ;)

Welcome to CP! Any Sabres fan is a friend of mine. Well, as long as you're a BILLS fan too

Of course, just not as die hard as the Sabres!

Welcome to CP from Alabama!

Advice:

Forget the budget.
Get a bigger humidor.

Might as well try to take care of these two inevitable things as soon as possible! :laugh:

xraydoc1 said:
Welcome to CP from Alabama!

Advice:

Forget the budget.
Get a bigger humidor.

Might as well try to take care of these two inevitable things as soon as possible! :laugh:
[snapback]217420[/snapback]​

welcome to CP from PA,

as far as xraydoc1's advice....easier said than done, and you know this is especially true since you mentioned it was your wife's rule! :sign: :sign: :sign: I feel your pain buddy.....three words I wish I would have known a year ago....INDIVIDUAL CHECKING ACCOUNTS!!!!

enjoy the board man!

welcome to CP from PA,

as far as xraydoc1's advice....easier said than done, and you know this is especially true since you mentioned it was your wife's rule! I feel your pain buddy.....three words I wish I would have known a year ago....INDIVIDUAL CHECKING ACCOUNTS!!!!

enjoy the board man!

She knows that I order cigars every other Friday. So lately I've been asking how much can I spend?, instead of telling her how much I plan to spend. I seem to get a bigger budget when I ask. Kinda like reverse psychology I guess, strange.

Any Buffalo fan is welcome even if he is a noob. Greetings and salutations from PA!

Congrats on discovering a great hobby and passion so many good people share...and welcome to Cigar Pass. :thumbs: