• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings from CigarAndPipes.com

CIGARandPIPES.com

CigarAndPipes
Hello everyone from the Cigar Pass Community and the Cigar Pass Staff! We wanted to thank Rod for setting up the dedicated forum, it is a great idea and an excellent way for us to better help the Cigar Pass Community save money on the cigars they want. So, to start we would like to ask some general questions that can help us better tailor our deals & prepare some custom specials for everyone here on Cigar Pass.

1) What type/brands of Cigars would you like to see more specials & deals on?

2) What kind of deals do you prefer: Straight deeper Discounted prices on items saving more cash; or Discounted priced on items that Include more cigars, swag & gift cards in the deal?

3) What size offerings would you prefer to see more of: 5 Packs, Samplers, Boxes, Singles?

As a token of appreciation, for anyone that replies to our thread questions- we will provide you with a unique individual promo code good for $5 Free Spending Cash on our website, CigarAndPipes.com , with a $15 minimum & We will automatically include you in our next months giveaway of a Craftsman's Bench Glenwood cedar lined 25 Count Humidor (MSRP $80) that can be seen here: http://bit.ly/2fc2UCL .

To those who are skeptical about giveaways & free coupons, I assure you we are men of our word & have given away great gifts in the past (before FDA regulations) such as full Boxes of Fuente Fuente Opus X Cigar, where we delivered real prizes to real winner monthly (I believe some of our monthly Opus X winners, were Cigar Pass members at the time ).
We are a new website, but have been helping people save money on tobacco products for over 20 years at our brick & mortar location & look forward to the pleasure of meeting some great people from the Cigar Pass Community. We can be reached by phone at 855-744-3457 (9am-7pm M-F, 9am-1pm Sat) or thru the contact us page of our website CigarAndPipes.com .

Hi. Looking at your offerings, you only have a handful of brands that I think would appeal to the members of this community. We largely smoke the premium stuff. AF, Ashton, LFD, MF, Olivia, MF and Padron are the only brands you carry that members might consider purchasing. Personally I'd rather see straight discounts then swag. As for the quantities, I tend to order boxes of my staple brands, and fivers of things I want to sample. But the stuff I look to sample when I'm chasing new cigars you don't carry. I hope that helps.

Awesome Michael, Thank you to both of you! We really appreciate the feedback, you guys are the best! The first thing we will do to better tailoring ourselves for you guys: will be to create more custom deals on those premium lines you mentioned- since they are already on the website.

We will then have our web staff begin adding more of the premium & specialty lines
that we do carry in the store (like the LFD, Padron etc.) that might interest the Cigar Pass Community (they will be added online Very soon) such as Casa Magna, Diamond Crown Julius Caesar, Davidoff, Herrera Esteli, Sancho Panza, Litto Gomez, Hoyo de Monterrey, Nub, Liga Privado & Don Carlos. We'll also bringing back some old lines we use to carry like Tatuaje, Te-Amo Revolution & adding other cigar companies looking for shelf space in our store like AJ Fernandez New World/Enclave. (if those sound more like: Cigar Pass type of cigars?)

Since we are direct with many manufacturers, if there are any specific brands down to the exact size any Cigar Pass member would like to see a special on, we will gladly give you a deal at the Cigar Pass discounted price & personally order it for.

I will get to work on creating some deals on Oliva Serie V, My Father, Padron, Ashton VSG & Cabinet Selection for you guys now and hopefully could have a custom page & deals created for you guys today.
We also have created Easier URL Domains for you to arrive at our website (as our site is spelled Super similarly to multiple other cigar websites) Please feel free to use:
CNPcigars.com or Shop4Cigars.com and both will direct to our CigarAndPipes.com store.
Thanks again- were here to help & you have helped us tremendously do a better job at it.

I think you should consider adding illusione, too. Maybe even have them eventually blend a special cigar for your store.