• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Groomsmen Gifts?

MPL3431

Hey everyone, I am getting married in June and was wondering if anyone had any gift ideas for my groomsmen. A few of them are very big cigar fans so I want to get them a couple of very nice nice accessories and some cigars. Has anyone come across anything that is pretty original or something that is really nice but maybe wouldn't buy for yourself? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Mike

When I got married, it seemed that everyone was giving some type of bar set thing as a gift.

I was not into cigars, like I am now and the guys in the wedding are not into them either.

What I got for them was a grilling tool set that came in a leather case/carrier and had each case monogrammed with their names on it. It was a big hit. Everyone laughs that mine is the only wedding gift that gets used. I would put the link to where I got it, but I forgot.

Good luck.

Thank you for the idea, I will do a search and see what I can find as a grilling set would definitely be used by most! Would still like unique cigar ideas or nicely packaged samplers. Thanks in advance.

Try this LINKY they have some pretty good groomsmen gift idea's for cigar lovers.

Congrats on the wedding.

Pocket knives. For the Cigar smokers, get the one of the seversl Swiss Army Knives for cigars.

Pocket knives is a great idea. Also, Tampa Sweethearts will do custom cello embossing on most of their cigars. I just had this done for my soon to be born nephew and they did a really nice job. The brochure had a couple examples of ones they had done for weddings, and they really looked nice.

I was going to say something custom to commemorate the occasion. Something along the lines of a custom cello, Zippo, or even customizing a Xikar cutter.

These: LINK

envoy320cognac.jpg

Made by Xicar, quality leather, cedar lined, engravable top to commemorate the occasion. Fill with PAM 64's or Power Rangers and there you go.

~Boar

Pocket knives. For the Cigar smokers, get the one of the seversl Swiss Army Knives for cigars.

I'd like to second this. I was a groomsmen in a wedding over the summer and we all got little swiss army knives with our names on them, I use it nearly every day. It even has a pen on it! If they're cigar smokers there's a cigar model that would work perfectly.

These: LINK

envoy320cognac.jpg

Made by Xicar, quality leather, cedar lined, engravable top to commemorate the occasion. Fill with PAM 64's or Power Rangers and there you go.

~Boar

I think this is a great idea. I wouldn't mind getting this as a thank you. Better than the normal engraved flasks.

I got each of my Groomsman something different...based on their tastes..

However...I had it in the back of my mind to get them all Monogrammed flasks, which seemed like it would have worked great...

I did spring for Padron 26s for each of them...Unfortunately 3 of them went to waste because we never got an opportunity to smoke em and they tossed them.....fuckers. :)

You can always try HERE Best of luck, is she supportive of your cigar hobby? Hope all goes well

I had 7 groomsmen so i was limited in both funds and ideas. If you ahve just a few groomsmen, I'd say do something uniquly personal to each, be it a cutter for a guy who only has the cheap plastic ones, or a framed picture of old Yankie Stadium for a Yankie fan. I ended up doing engraved flasks which were a big hit. If i have had few groomsmen or more loot to spend, i would have gone down the road of personally unique gifts.

Thank you everyone for the suggestion. I am trying to give unique gifts as half of them do not smoke cigars, but I know the ones that do would like something to do with cigars.

My fiance doesn't mind my cigar hobby, probably only because that is how she will get me out on a walk!

Thank you again, I will enjoy going through all the links.

Mike

I found a knife for every guy that will be up there with me the day I take the plunge. One for fishing, mechanic, one with a USB, and one with a cigar cutter... nice!

http://www.swissarmy.com/

I was just a best man. My friend got all the groomsmen a little plaque he got online (probably around $20-30) personalized for each groomsman and his hobbies. It can hang out in a groomsman's apartment or office. Mine of course was a cigar shop that said "Boogs34's Cigar Shop". Really nice, everyone enjoyed it and it didn't break the bank. He also took us all out the day before the wedding to go clay shooting.

Because I was the best man, I also got Gears of War 2.

Just a couple ideas.