• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My Smokes IV

Post # 58 - Three correct
Post # 59 - None correct
Post # 60 - Three correct

Congrats King, official FOG?

1. Tat Noella
2. WOAM
3. Sir Winston
4. Opus #4
5. Acid Blondie (HAHA)
6. Opus xXx

Sir Winston
WOAM
Tat Noella
God of Fire
Punch Punch
Illusione 88

Edit: put one to many

Tat Noella
Sir Winston
WOAM
Padron Family Reserve 45 maduro
My Father Le Bijou 1922 robusto
CAO Lx2 lancero

You know Kingantz...if I was home Hartsville ain't that far of a drive for me. I'd be tempted to come down and see what you are holding. LOL. You got this newbie racking his brain and searching all over the net for possibilities. On the flip side I'm finding new sites and good information so it's all good :D

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
Perdomo Habano
Oliva Connecticut
Padilla Habano Barberpoll

AF Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
Illusione Cg4
Illusione 88
AF love affair
Don Tomas robusto
Padron 2000 maduro

You know Kingantz...if I was home Hartsville ain't that far of a drive for me. I'd be tempted to come down and see what you are holding...

When do you get back? I'll take a trip up to hang with y'all. We gotta drag Whopper out though...

You know Kingantz...if I was home Hartsville ain't that far of a drive for me. I'd be tempted to come down and see what you are holding...

When do you get back? I'll take a trip up to hang with y'all. We gotta drag Whopper out though...
I get back around middle of November. Not sure which weekends will be free yet to go where but we'll look at setting something up! :thumbs:

I get back around middle of November. Not sure which weekends will be free yet to go where but we'll look at setting something up! :thumbs:

I'm off the whole week of Thanksgiving, y'all c'mon and you sure better be ready for some serious vittles!

Post #67 - Three correct
Post #68 - Three correct
Post #69 - None correct

Guess 73A:

Padron Delicias Natural
Padron Delicias Maduro
Padron Londres Natural
Padron Londres Maduro
Padron 2k Natural
Padron 5k Natural

Guess 73B:

Padron 3k Natural
Padron 3k Maduro
Padron 4k Natural
Padron 4k Maduro
Padron 6k Natural
Padron 6k Maduro

Thanks again!

74A:
Sir Winston x 2
Hemingway Work of Art Maduro x 2
Tat Noella x 2

74B:
Carlos Torano Signature Churchill
Carlos Torano Signature Perfecto
Carlos Torano Signature Robusto
Carlos Torano Signature Toro
Carlos Torano Signature Torpedo
Cohiba XV 550

Gesh, another one of these eh!? If I remember correctly the first few going into the double digits of pages. Good luck to all of you, and congrats Kingantz on two years!

I'm off the whole week of Thanksgiving, y'all c'mon and you sure better be ready for some serious vittles!

Post #67 - Three correct
Post #68 - Three correct
Post #69 - None correct

Just so happens I will be to and will be down in Rock Hill that weekend. I just might have to make a stop over there one afternoon if you are up for it sir. Would be a pleasure to meet the man. In the meantime I'm off on my treasure hunt! LOL

#1:
Opus Fuente Fuente
Illusione 68
Illusione 888
Ashton ESG 21
Tatuaje Havana VI Hermoso
DPG Firecracker

#2:
Padron 80th
Anejo 50
Ashton ESG 22
Illusione 2
Illusione MJ12
My Father Le Bijoux Petit Robusto

One stab in the dark before the weekend, mang!

Illusione 1
Illusione 23
Illusione 2
Illusione 4/2g
Illusione 68
Illusione 888

Illusione F9
Illusione hl
Boliver Bonitas
Bolivar Gigantes
Bolivar Coronas Junior
Bolivar Inmensas