• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what?

louich

The evil snowman
Well it seems you guys tolerated me for a full year here so here I am with a little contest.  For all of you guys! (everyone !)

I'll keep it simple :

No asshat, registered for two months, anyone can enter and the contest registery will run from today to 5th of march.

I have a sampler in my hands (is it two smokes is it 10 smokes?) .The winner, upon receiving the sampler, will need to light at least one and then write up/make a video review of the cigar smoked.

Upon reading the review I will start up the 2nd part of the contest. This part will only be activated after a review of the winner and probably be bonified if the winner does a great job at it (let motivate someone shall we? lol)

The winner will be randomly choosen by an other member (to be identify when the contest close) on the list that will be made up by simply adding your name and a quote you find funny, important, etc.

Example:

I'm in! 

I rather be tought an idiot than opening my mouth and proving it.  

As of now the 'in' members are:
Nashlicker
Set in stone
Sweet rice
Bluue13
Thinde
Cboukal
Slick300
Ilikefishes
Wokti
Undergreed
Big Bear
THA Doc 
Tall Paul
C Montoya
Deputy Dawg
Drock
Fjldo
Bayamos
Brianetz
Bsneed
2K6
Donky Kong 

Who's next? 

Im in:

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein

edited because I didn't understand the contest at first.

Dudes ! You dont have to guess the number of smokes ! lol

All I want is an I'm in and a quote you like. I find a non participating mamber after to choose a rambom number from a list of the participant I'll be making after the 15th.

I would like to be in. but I am NOT in. But here is my quote. This quote is perfect for me here. Lots shooting me down, and lots telling me you'll be fine. Thanks guys You know who you are.

I thought it was a pretty good quote though. 

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too can become great! - Mark Twain

Good luck everyone

Im in!

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.  I often think in music.  I live my daydreams in music.  I see my life in terms of music." -Albert Einstein

edit:  Congrats on the Anniversary!  Time flies!

Sweetrice80 said:
I'm in

7 smokes

Did I win?  :love:

You're quoting tony-ny! Nice...... 

I'm in.

"God helps thoughs who help themselves kid".......my father....and I don't mean Don Peppin!

I don't like to do video reviews, but here is my favorite quote

louich said:
Dudes ! You dont have to guess the number of smokes !

extremeXconcepts said:
I'm in.

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too can become great! - Mark Twain

psssstttt.....did you read the basic requirements? ;)

louich said:
I'll keep it simple :

No asshat, registered for two months, anyone can enter and the contest registery will run from today to 15 march.

Yup don't really care, just putting in my quote for whats its worth. I'm a active member here and try to participate in anything I can, If my quote is shit, or i'm not "qualified" just disregard it like everything else I say lol. No asshat's I have been called a asshat but I don't consider myself one. I think I have showed my dedication to this community by now, and its very obvious that the evil snow man doesn't like me anyway so, even with the best quote in the world I wouldn't win.

extremeXconcepts said:
Yup don't really care, just putting in my quote for whats its worth. I'm a active member here and try to participate in anything I can, If my quote is shit, or i'm not "qualified" just disregard it like everything else I say lol. No asshat's I have been called a asshat but I don't consider myself one. I think I have showed my dedication to this community by now, and its very obvious that the evil snow man doesn't like me anyway so, even with the best quote in the world I wouldn't win.

This is probably going to turn a lot of people off to wanting you around.

The point is that participating even when you're not supposed to is breaking the rules.  Being an active member isn't about posting as much as you can just to make sure you're "active." It means following the very basic requirements, doing what you should, and contributing positively to the forums.  Now is posting a quote the worst thing you could have done? Of course not.  But saying "I'm in." when you don't meet the requirements yet wasn't the smartest move.  Especially after the whole PIF situation last month.  Just hang out and read, contribute where you can and where appropriate, and your eligible time for passes will be here before you know it.

Congrats! I'm in!

Two quotes: "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence," Vince Lombardi

and

"Are banks closed on Cinqo de Mayo?"
From my wife back in her high school years.

I am in

Practice doesn't make perfect, prefect practice makes prefect. Woody Hayes

ilikefishes said:
I am in

Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect. Woody Hayes FIXED**

Best quote ever!! Forgot about this one... O-H

Howdy Louich, glad to see you still around here. As for your contest, I'll take a crack at. So many excellent quotes out there!

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
Ellen Goodman

Hey guys, wanted to apologize for before, hope I didn't trash this thread. I'm sorry I should of asked for clarification on the rules if I was unsure. I read them, but I guess all I saw after it was the part that said anyone can join. Confused me a little I guess. Should of asked, my bad. I just wanted to throw that out there to everyone. I know I should probably just drop it period, but I feel a little better if I display that I understand what I did wrong that's all. I have a few members that are trying to keep me in check and point me in the right direction. I thank those people, you know who you all are, so I also apologize to them and thank them again for putting up with my ever so stupid comments some times.

Good Luck everyone, these quotes are great!

-Jeff

I don't know if the grammer and spelling errors in some of the above entries are a part of the quotes or errors on the CP'ers. ???  :D 

I'm in.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at
the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theordore Roosevelt.