• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha G3

CgarDan

This one great looking cigar. The wrapper is almost oscuro like, and very smooth. G3 stands for triple ligero so smelling the foot I could sense the spices on this baby. Construction looked good with no soft spots.

196_9629_r1.jpg

Once I put to light the great construction was even more evident as it to light easily and burned sharp and not too hot. The ash held on very nicelly and was of white color. Flavor wise you get hit with spices right away from the first puff and about an inch into it you know this is a power smoke.

196_9632_r1.jpg

As the cigar progressed he smoke mellowed out a bit but was still strong with plenty of flavor

196_9634.jpg

I smoked this one below the band till about an inch was left. The interesting part is that I was excpecting to fill quite a buzz based on the name and the strength I got in the flavor, but I never got that hard hit which was nice to be honest.

So for those who like a strong cigar with plenty of flavor but don't want the kick that LFD or Antano will produce I reccomend you try this one, I think you willlike it.

Cool review Dan. :thumbs: I was wondering about these.

Great review, great pics! I just had one last week, and agree with your review. Looks amazing, super elegant packaging. The smell off this stick sent me into paroxysms of pleasure! Like a super dark chocolate. I really enjoyed this stick, even though I don't usually like ligero wrappers at all.