• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Smokers

boltonic

Banned
Reaction score
Tampa Humidor is having a sale on their cigars and are giving 10 gurkha cigars per box you buy(This is not a plug, I swear!!). I am looking to buy the Ancient Warriors. What do you guys think of that cigar? What are some of your other favorite gurkha cigars?

There are actually 2 different Ancient Warrior blends. One was made for Cigars International and packed in a completely different box then the ones for other stores. I like the CI ones better. Overall I like the Signature 101 and the Doble Maduro but they have put out others that I thought were pretty good to.

Tampa Humidor is having a sale on their cigars and are giving 10 gurkha cigars per box you buy(This is not a plug, I swear!!). I am looking to buy the Ancient Warriors. What do you guys think of that cigar? What are some of your other favorite gurkha cigars?

I recently had the Class Regent Toro, and it was absolutely amazing. I would strongly recommend these.

My favorite is the Legend Aniversario Perfecto, but I'm also a fan of the Fuerte, Black Puro, Triple Ligero, and Beast.