• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Swag

Hey guys,

I found out another interesting thing. If you go HERE and request a catalog. From what I hear they send you 3 cigars and some other goodies. I spend a bunch of money on their cigars so I would love to know what they have coming out before some people.

I am interested in buying THIS sometime in the future.

Hope you guys have a good smoke and feel free to give me a PM sometime if you are around my area.

:whistling:

I heard of alot of people getting free stuff a few months back so I signed up and never received anything, not even a catalog. I will give it another try though.

Thanks for the info. I just sent out a request. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent a request as well. <fingers crossed> :cool:

Actually a few years back I was pretty fond of Gurkha's.

Thanks for the Linky.

I would find it hard to believe they would send free smokes from that request.

There was no age verification and that could get them in a lot of problems.

FWIW.

I would find it hard to believe they would send free smokes from that request.

There was no age verification and that could get them in a lot of problems.

FWIW.

Well, even sending a catalog advertising smokes without age verification is illegal. Anyway, the main page probably had a disclaimer which was bypassed by a direct link to the sign up sheet.

Hmmmm not one of those "For Residence of the United States only" disclaimers...

Cool I'll give it a shot!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

I signed up about 2 months ago and received a Gurkha baseball cap, 3 finger case with 3 cigars in it. Very generous offer!

I understand its kinda hit or miss to receive the goods though.

Has anyone even got a catalogue yet? I haven't and neither has any of the people I told about this...

Back