• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H Upmann Mag 46

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
How are these smoking these days? Getting ready to pull the trigger on some A/T's.

Thanks,
Ree

It's my impression that everyone thinks that the o8s are great, some people –that I respect– rave about them. I have a box of USE JUN or JULY o8. I have smoked one, sort of reminds me of a good Mag 50, not what I was expecting. I hope they get better with some nap time. -P

Never I think had any 08s yetin a group buy but the ones I had from 06s were very good.

I have really enjoyed every one I have smoked. Hard to go wrong with these.
X2. I just put another box of these in the cabinet for a bit of nap time. The previous box is smoking very nicely.....
thumbs-up.gif

The tubos I've had from '08 have been fantastic.

I like 'em fresh, or at least the half box that I had. I don't think that any nap time would do anything for me, personally.

08 has been a banner year for H. Upmann particularly the #2, Mag 46, Mag 50, and Corona Major.

Haven't smoked any of the Tubos, but the 07s and 08s I have tried have all been great. Most people seem to think that the Magnum 46 is the bomb...

The A/T's just arrived today. Damn do these look and smell tasty! Need to let them rest a little while before I light one up.

I have some OBE May08 (5X3) A/T's. I smoked one just to test the waters so to speak. Very nice indeed. I'm still smoking through a cab of AIS SEP 04's, so that will give the A/T's some nap time. I'm thinking the 08's have enough umph in them to get a lot better with time.

I had an '08 recently and it was excellent. I imagine a little nap time would do wonders

Box split Ree? or a trade for that Hollywood Red? lol

Hey, did I see xraydoc around here somewhere?! wow, it really is old folks month.

:cool:

IMHO this is the corona gorda standard. All others are comparing with the king.
If aged, they take you to the roof.

I have a SLB that I recently acquired, they were wonderful right off the truck.