• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H Upmann Mag 46

I have found a new fav. love the Mag 08's. I will be buying more very soon.

If you can drop the coin, go with the new Magnum 48. It's a limited. I'd pick up a few boxes if you can. Rated to be one of the best smokes of 09 and a limited production. I've been a pretty big fan of the Mag 46 and 50.

-Gianni-

If you can drop the coin, go with the new Magnum 48. It's a limited. I'd pick up a few boxes if you can. Rated to be one of the best smokes of 09 and a limited production. I've been a pretty big fan of the Mag 46 and 50.

-Gianni-

Gianni-

I am going to respectfully disagree. I have touted the Mag 46 as one of the smoothest and delicious cigars on the market. I like the Mag 50 as well, despite it's rg. The Mag 48 however is a different beast. The wrappers are dark, more typical of the recent ELs and the taste is unlike any of the other smaller h. Upmann.

This is not to say it's a bad cigar, just not on the same side of the taste menu as the Mag 46 & Mag 50

Cheers
Drew P

-Gianni-

Gianni-

I am going to respectfully disagree. I have touted the Mag 46 as one of the smoothest and delicious cigars on the market. I like the Mag 50 as well, despite it's rg. The Mag 48 however is a different beast. The wrappers are dark, more typical of the recent ELs and the taste is unlike any of the other smaller h. Upmann.

This is not to say it's a bad cigar, just not on the same side of the taste menu as the Mag 46 & Mag 50

Cheers
Drew P
Very well put Drew...you're right on the money with that statement. :thumbs:

Because H.Upmann named this cigar as it did, Mag 48, the assumption is that it would be similar to the 46 & 50. While the latter two are a bit similar in flavor, the Mag 48 is a different animal all together taste wise....which I happen to like too. If they come down a little more in price, I'll buy a box....but until then I'll smoke something else less expensive and just as good.

Box split Ree? or a trade for that Hollywood Red? lol

Hey, did I see xraydoc around here somewhere?! wow, it really is old folks month.

:cool:

Know how to hurt a guy, don't you? ;)

Talk about a low blow Shane.

Yeah - and unprovoked!!!

HEY SHANE!! Wow, we need to get togheter for a box split :D

Maybe to celebrate the new year?

Hey, did I see xraydoc around here somewhere?! wow, it really is old folks month.

Yeah - and unprovoked!!!

Let me in on this if this box split is going down. Perhaps some sort of LE box??? :rolleyes:

Yeah - and unprovoked!!!

Let me in on this if this box split is going down. Perhaps some sort of LE box??? :rolleyes:

LE? What's that? Sounds like they might be tasty! :whistling:

I have had a couple 09 bad boys awsome friggin smoke Im lookin for more!!!!!

The Mag 46 are exceptional cigars and have become so consistently creamy and smooth. They are now a go-to cigar.

Cheers
Drew P