• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann Magnum 46

Great stick. One of the most universally loved Havanas around. You won't be sorry.

Better than the CoRo? Both are for a good price right now. Don't know which to buy? ???

ree ree robusto said:
Better than the CoRo? Both are for a good price right now. Don't know which to buy? ???
[snapback]147391[/snapback]​
I wouldn't say better than the CoRo but it is one of my go-to smokes :thumbs:

If that's the choice CoRo all the way. Talk about a magnificent cigar :love:

I just can't get enough of Cohiba. Half my humi if full of Cohiba. CoRo's and Esplendidos. With that being said, since I have a few Cohibas I was thinking of picking up the Mag 46's. However, the Cohiba god is saying CoRo's. I don't know what to do?!

Okay, here are the box codes I can choose from for the Mag 46's. Any suggestions?
PHR MAY 04, AIS JUN 04, SCO MAY 02, PHR MAY
04, SCE SEP 04

I have an 04 box. Creamy chocalate and a distinct rasberry when paired with an LBV porto from Dow. I don't think that CoRo and Mags be compared well. Both have very different taste profiles. A BBF plus more depth, is a closer flavor profile. Not that a BBF is any lesser but rather that the Mag is that good.

Normally I always go with the aged cigars, but the 04 Mags are smoking so well right now, this is a tough one.

Many are singing the praises of the '04s. I haven't tried one yet but the '02s and '03s are outstanding. I don't think you'll go wrong either way though I personally would always go with age.

Mag46 > CoRo... IMO.

I haven't had a single CoRo that I liked. On the flipside, I haven't had a Mag46 that I didn't like.

After seeing all the praises for these, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first box of Mag 46! :) They better be good!

I've heard comparisons of the Mag 46 to the Sir Winston. Is there anything to that? If so, I'm gonna have to get some Mag 46 myself.

Well, I've read some reviews that the 03-04 were a better smoke. So I went with the 04 over the aged 02's. We'll see how they turn out.

Just got my box of Mag 46 JUN 04, they have been in my coolerdor for 24 hours and I'm itching to try one! Should I spark one up or should I wait a bit? Does the couple week transit affect them at all?

I smoked three. They were so good I taped the box shut. And ditched the porto in the basement. That way it'll slow me down and allow some to age.

So, Jacknife...tell me how the Mag 46 was? I anxious to know. My box should arrive this week. :rolleyes:

Ree