• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos New Releases - 2014

I am always excited about new Habanos :p
The Por Larrañaga Picadores No.1 looks very interesting...
And these  LE's:
Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014 (any thing with a combination of Cohiba and Supremos, must be good)
Partagas Seleccion Privada EL 2014 (private selection - very cool)

These are 3 of my favorite brands...

The Boli ELs sound good but I agree with Dan I'll take them all... Lol

CigSid said:
I am always excited about new Habanos :p
The Por Larrañaga Picadores No.1 looks very interesting...
And these  LE's:
Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014 (any thing with a combination of Cohiba and Supremos, must be good)
Partagas Seleccion Privada EL 2014 (private selection - very cool)

These are 3 of my favorite brands...
Anything CORO and Supremos combined ought to be good.
I was really dissapointed when the Partagas Seleccion No. 1 was discontinued.

To be more serious, I love Cuban Petite coronas, so:

~Quintero Petit Quintero – 105mm by 43 – bundles of 25
I have always loved their budget smokes. I would like more insight into how they produce these, tobaccos used, if picadura or whole leaf processes, etc.

As for a better smoke, I think my first choice would be :
~Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014
followed by:
~The Por Larrañaga Picadores No.1  
Really curious how this one would be. I get an Almond undertone from PLs and love it.

Every time there are additions also means that they are probably deleting some regular stock as well. Would be interested to see what will be deleted.

The PL Picadores No.1 do look good. 

I saw the Butifarra No 2 (Flying Pigs) humis in Havana Libre Hotel last week. Massive smoke... 7 1/4 X 50, will probably keep many away. John

Simple and effective. ;-)

That being said the RE being released this year are starting to be known.

RA 8-9-8 RE Germany
RA perfecto RE Swiss

I wish canada would get some LCG DC or lancero... Or some type of Boli Dalia vitola (I can pray right?)

As for the EL the Cohiba may be tempting fo a b day smoke for the new member of the family that will arrive in april and in the regular the PL has my attention for sure.

louich said:
As for the EL the Cohiba may be tempting fo a b day smoke for the new member of the family that will arrive in april and in the regular the PL has my attention for sure.

Louich it looks like congrats is in order brother. :thumbs:

According to this Habanos SA press release below the Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL is whopping 58 ring gauger and not 55 like the halfwheel website link above mentions. The largest ring gauge ever created by Habanos SA.  :(

Wow what's next - 60? I don't like this trend.

http://habanosnews.habanos.com/en/node/6565

Light this! said:
According to this Habanos SA press release below the Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL is whopping 58 ring gauger and not 55 like the halfwheel website link above mentions. The largest ring gauge ever created by Habanos SA.  :(

Wow what's next - 60? I don't like this trend.

http://habanosnews.habanos.com/en/node/6565
I agree, that's just too big... Unless you are Monica Lewinsky...

Edited my spelling...