• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had to register...lurking too long.

Kento

Hi all, please welcome another clueless newbie to the fold, that newbie being me. I have been smoking cigars for a while now, but only recently started getting into the in's and out's of the them. My old man brings be back nice cigars a few times a year...mostly Romeo e Julieta's and Montecristo's, but he is like me, so when I ask him which "model" this one is, he is clueless lol. Hopefully that will change in time.

Welcome and resist selling the motorcyle! :)

Aloha!!!

WOW another CPer from the 50th state :thumbs:

Check this link out which may help you determine exactly which Habanos you have unless you want to fork over some $$$ for the Min Ron NEE book ;)

Hey, thanks for that link! Only thing is I have nothing to go by as far as bands etc. With more info, along with that link, I may be able to figure it out. Thanks again. :)

Be sure to look up CP "bruddas" wk-mang & wam79 who both live on Oahu ;)

I'm sure Wade (wk-mang) would be willing to "sample" a few of those for ya just to ensure authenticity :D

Howdy Kento and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :)

Hello and Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

`A`ohe pau ka `ike i ka hâlau ho`okahi.

or

All knowledge is not found in one school.

Hi Kento. Hopefully, Fidel will kick it soon, and we will be able to enjoy Cubans in the free and clear...

Until then, you will find great tips in here for other nice cigars. I have.

Welcome to out little portion of the 'net!

Welcome to CP! RyJs from that area are wonderful too in my opinion. Just had an Exhibicion #4(2000) last night. Definitely better than their domestic counterparts. :)

Welcome to CP. A great place to learn about cigars.
Lots of good people here :D
Looks like we have a Hawaii chapter of CP starting up :thumbs:

Aloha

Bill

Welcome and enjoy.... nice place here with lots of BOTL love <grin>

-K-

Welcome! It's nice to see someone here newer than I am! heh heh...

-- Hawk