• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Haiutus for a while

Enjoy your well deserved vacation, Anthony. Those rum filled coconuts sound tasty. :whistling: :D

Have a safe and fun trip! :)

Don't forget to let them put corn rows in your hair. It's part of the experience.

Caribbean vacation, double shot margaritas, scantly clad women, cigars....sounds good

Take some pics.

Ahhh I'm so jealous! :D Have a safe and excellent time Anthony!!

Enjoy the down time, Anthony.

Leave the laptop and PDA at home; focus on fine smokes, fine rum, and even finer "talent" on the beaches..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Enjoy the vacation sir, and steer clear of the women in the bars! Do a friendly "cup check" to ensure no plumbing shenanigans prior to engaging in exchange of body fluids!

PS- Don't eat the yellow sand either.

Enjoy the vacation sir, and steer clear of the women in the bars! Do a friendly "cup check" to ensure no plumbing shenanigans prior to engaging in exchange of body fluids!

You speak like a man with personal experience. Care to elaborate. No? I thought not.

Doc.

You speak like a man with personal experience. Care to elaborate. No? I thought not.

Doc.

I'm just saying... I've tried to get that whole thing out of my mind, but yesterday the bumps came back, so...PM incoming Doc. :whistling:

BASTARD!

Have some rum for me... and pics of the ladies!! pics of the ladies!!