• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Handmade crafts Humidor

Andros

A lover of cigars
Good evening,

searching the net I found this article on a website where you can see the process of creating a humidor step by step, is very instructive and useful in carrying out such a project.

Look who finished the fans get so perfect:

http://www.foropuros.com/thread-255.html

A greeting and happy smoke

Good evening,

searching the net I found this article on a website where you can see the process of creating a humidor step by step, is very instructive and useful in carrying out such a project.

Look who finished the fans get so perfect:

http://www.foropuros.com/thread-255.html

A greeting and happy smoke

Hi Andros,

I couldn't read any of the text since it's in Spanish and I expect most of the brothers here are going to be in the same boat. I didn't see any photos detailing humidor construction just a few embedded humidor photos. There were some photo links but they appear to require membership to view. Since I don't speak let alone write Spanish that's going to be a problem.

Enjoy your participation here but I don't think you are going to raise much interest in the foropuros forums.

Larry

Very good Larry,

my idea is not to promote foropuros.com or anything, it's just so they could see the manufacturing process of a humidor craftsmanship.

On the other hand tell you thanks for your words. My goal in this forum is aware of issues of cigars worldwide, and that in the future do not pass some cigars.

Greetings

Very good Larry,

my idea is not to promote foropuros.com or anything, it's just so they could see the manufacturing process of a humidor craftsmanship.

On the other hand tell you thanks for your words. My goal in this forum is aware of issues of cigars worldwide, and that in the future do not pass some cigars.

Greetings

Okay... Sorry... I thought you might be affiliated with foropuros.com.

I notice you just signed up today. CigarPass (Puros Pasar) is a unique cigar forum (foro) where you will find some of the most knowledgeable people in the world about all things cigar. There are no moderators. The FOGs here take care of that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the future do not pass some cigars". Do you mean we shouldn't be passing cigars to each other or we shouldn't pass on a cigar just because we haven't heard of it? Neither really makes sense because first; a big part of CigarPass is passing cigars hence the name and second; I think most of my brothers would agree that we are always up for trying something new. :thumbs: :)

26022009013%5B1%5D.jpg

Image from Handmade crafts Humidor

Very good Larry,

Greetings

Okay... Sorry... I thought you might be affiliated with foropuros.com.

I notice you just signed up today. CigarPass (Puros Pasar) is a unique cigar forum (foro) where you will find some of the most knowledgeable people in the world about all things cigar. There are no moderators. The FOGs here take care of that.

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the future do not pass some cigars". Do you mean we shouldn't be passing cigars to each other or we shouldn't pass on a cigar just because we haven't heard of it? Neither really makes sense because first; a big part of CigarPass is passing cigars hence the name and second; I think most of my brothers would agree that we are always up for trying something new. :thumbs: :)

Maybe not tell me, if I want to share cigars in the future of my country with people from other countries.

Was that

I'll be happy to trade/share/pass some cigars with you, in about 4 months if you are still here. :whistling: :)

I'm just a noob trying to help another noob out. The language barrier is a bit tough.