• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 46th B-Day Kelly (high-n-tight)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day Kelly and you get the chance to smoke a couple of primo sticks. Don't work to hard today and Go Army, Beat Navy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Holly $hit Happy Birthday Sir, have a great day! Hope it is not too crazy back there!

Happy birthday! Hope you e njoy the day with a fine cigar and libation. :thumbs:

OMG....I was trying to forget this year...getting a little close to FIVE-O... :laugh:

Thanks to all for the notes; been a pretty interesting year......being a Rear Detachment Puke keeps be busy.

My oldest daughter eloped (with our blessings) to NM and married an Air Force Airman....youngest daughter graduated high school and is a Plebe at the Naval Academy (sorry Stogieman....I tried :D ). So I guess you could say we are a Multi-Service Family now....

As for me I have about 200 days left before start terminal leave and become a regular at the VA Center. My wife told me we are moving to Bandera, TX (Cowboy Capitol) just NW of Alamo City. She followed me around the world for 23 years, so I guess I'll follow her this time. :thumbs: So if there's any B/SOTLs in the Hill Country, let me know....I'll be looking for a job and a place to live.

And finally, last month I entered a Bass Tournament called "Fishing For Freedom" which allowed Soldiers to go fishing with an expert. Teams were randomly selected.....and I was partnered with a retired First Sergeant.....well we ended up winning the tournament and a new bass boat. So as soon as Deer Season is over, I'll be spending a lot of time on the local lakes..... :thumbs:

gallery_3185_121_4147.jpg

gallery_3185_121_46979.jpg
The guy in the Blue Shirt is NOT me......
gallery_3185_121_197638.jpg

Thanks again for the Birthday Wishes.....good to hear from ya'll