• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 57th B-Day Ray (AVB), enjoy brother.....

Thank you one and all for the birthday greetings. I wish I had something to report of interest but I've caught the flu for the first time in my life and it has hit me hard. No smoking, drinking eating to any extent or fun for the past week. I'm postponing my birthday until next week when the whole country can celebrate with me. Now it is back to bed.

Happy Birthday Ray. I was hoping you had a taste of something very special from your extensive collection, but I guess we can wait a week. Take care.

So, maybe next year you'll get a flu shot? A man your age has to know his limitations.

Doc

Happy Birthday Ray! Smoke a good one.

Get well soon you old fart! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. That sucks!

Happy Birthday! Recover from that crud and enjoy your best!

Ray, happy belated birthday. With the flu, I know it's been a "non-smoking" birthday, to date. Once yer back on yer feet, smoke a good one and pair it with a nice single malt (I prefer a nice KY bourbon :thumbs: ) Get healthy, my friend!

Floyd T.

Happy Birthday Ray, hope you are feeling better soon so that you can celebrate with a good Scotch and cigar.

Happy birthday, Ray!! I hope you bounce back quickly from the flu.