• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Isy (uptown_isy), enjoy your 36th brother......

Happy Belated Birthday Isy, hope you had a great day!

Thank you all! It's been a great couple of weeks so far...b/w Ian's wedding, and visiting friends in NY to the trade show this past weekend. All will culminate at Casa Roberti and the HERF this wknd. Looking forward to continuing the party with the rest of you!
Let me know when you're back in the store! Your vacation's screwing up my cigar-buying. Next time try to plan around my purchases! ;)

Thank you all! It's been a great couple of weeks so far...b/w Ian's wedding, and visiting friends in NY to the trade show this past weekend. All will culminate at Casa Roberti and the HERF this wknd. Looking forward to continuing the party with the rest of you!
Let me know when you're back in the store! Your vacation's screwing up my cigar-buying. Next time try to plan around my purchases! ;)

I'm back brother! Back today until thursday afternoon and leaving town again until Monday.

Happy Birthday Brother! Hope it was a great one!