• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Joe (jgohlke)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day Joe and celibrate it with a super special cigar or two. Tell Merry Beth and I said "hi" and I'll call you later on......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Joe have a great day of smokes!

Happy Birthday Joe, hope you have a great day!

Welcome to the club.

Welcome to the club!

Thanks everybody and thanks Charlie for kicking off the thread.

I called in today at work with a case of "St Patrick's Day flu", so I'm taking the day off and just hanging out. It has been totally, insanely busy for at least 6 months and I've been on OT almost the whole time. The money is nice, but I'm toast by the end of the day. It's nice to have a chill day.

My wife was laid off from work a couple of weeks ago, so she's home too and we are enjoying the day. We are going to head out to do some errands and then maybe stop and see my daughter at work. She works at a local wine bar, so that's always a fun visit.

Life has been good to me and I'm a lucky guy. With my family history, I never thought I'd live this long. Being 50 kicks ass! I can finally live my dream of being a crotchety old codger.

Cheers to everybody! Have a "greenie" for me!