• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day John (gtadroptop)

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good to see you joined the club brother, smoke a super primo stick on this day as you'll have no other. Enjoy........

Happy Birthday!

..and as Charlie said already, welcome to our club young man :laugh:

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!

Welcome to the club!

Happy birthday John! Keeping making CigarPass laughing and enjoy your day with a fine stogie brother. :laugh: :thumbs:

Happy Birthday John, hope it's a fun filled day with a few great smokes.

Happy birthday brudder!!

Hope you have a great day!!

G-

Happy Birthday brother!!!

If you plan on going to a B&M to enjoy a smoke, leave the GPS off or you'll never get there before it closes. :sign:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy one and thank you for the support in my tough time last spring it was not forgotten :).

Jim

I want to thank everybody for the well wishes. I was dreading this birthday, but it was actually enjoyable. At the risk of sounding all wimpy and such, today reinforced the fact that I'm a very blessed person in that I'm surrounded with special people both in person and in cyberspace. What more can you ask for?

At work, my co-workers gave me a cake, many cards, and a lot of 'grief' for being over the hill. After work, I went out to Raod Warior's shop and was gifted with a Padron 1964 that was promptly and enjoyably torched. At home, my better half gave me a bottle of Macallan 18 year old sherry cask single malt scotch. I'm enjoying some of that right now.

All in all, a good birthday.

I want to thank everybody for the well wishes. I was dreading this birthday, but it was actually enjoyable. At the risk of sounding all wimpy and such, today reinforced the fact that I'm a very blessed person in that I'm surrounded with special people both in person and in cyberspace. What more can you ask for?

At work, my co-workers gave me a cake, many cards, and a lot of 'grief' for being over the hill. After work, I went out to Raod Warior's shop and was gifted with a Padron 1964 that was promptly and enjoyably torched. At home, my better half gave me a bottle of Macallan 18 year old sherry cask single malt scotch. I'm enjoying some of that right now.

All in all, a good birthday.
That my friend is the description of a wonderful birthday! :) :thumbs:

John, Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed something special!