• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Ken (MrAnderson41), enjoy your 30th young man......

stogieman

" Herf King "
Hope you have a special one and you get to smoke a couple of your best....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Ken. A good day to light up one of the good ones (If you have any left after the Spring bombings)

Well now I know I've made it in this world. I get my very own birthday thread from Charlie.

Seriously though, thanks for the well wishes guys. Planning on firing up either a T-52 or FFP tonight, not sure which one will strike my fancy this evening.

Happy Born Day on the Big 30, I will be 31 next month. Pour a nice glass and have a great smoke.

Unfortunately my smoking plans were put on hold yesterday. After going to the County Clerk to apply for my CCW, then talking to my Mom, Dad, and Brother and going out to eat with the wife I had the T-52 in hand ready to set fire to it when the in-laws called. My wife's Great Aunt & Uncle were over to visit and wanted us to come over as well. I ended up getting a case of beer out of the deal but the cigar is going to have to wait until today. All in all not a bad day, aside from not getting to have a cigar. I could certainly think of much worse ways to spend a birthday then spending time with family.

Thanks again for the well wishes.